No announcement yet.

Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Shane gets a zonk award for doing the first repeat video on the thread. And what show regularly featured zonks? Sorry, no offers of sex attached to this one.
    They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
      OMG years ago that song was in the CD player in a haunt I was going all in the sudden in the middle of the haunt the haunt music stops and that damn song Touch Myself comes on and the control room was locked!!!!! I am freaking trying to get the damn door open!!!! Shane and its thats a very true story. Shane this time!

Yes you did beat us to that one Eric.
      That is too funny, and we must be on the same wavelength...

They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• OMG, I don't think I've laughed so hard in a loooonnnngggg time! Go away for a while, and I miss everything!

And zonks were from the TV show "Let's Make a Deal" with Monty Hall.

What do I win? No sex, so what instead?

Here's an oldie but goodie:

[double click if necessary]

Comment

• More Great Ones!

I loved that song! Anyone who knows me will tell ya I wear sun glasses at night myself! Shane and its you go Corey! Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

• Cue the Twilight Zone music again! I think we're all a little psychic today.

Comment

• OK, Shane, if you tell me you used to do what this song says to do, I won't believe it because you can't be THAT old:

[double click if necessary]

Last edited by WickedWillow; 07-21-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• I was always a fan of all things Genesis. Although I became a fan of them in the 80's, I also learned to love the 70's stuff they did. (Never have picked up the one album from 1969 though when Peter Gabriel, Tony Banks, and Mike Rutherford were in school together.)

I followed them as a band, and as individuals. Most people have heard of both Phil Collins, and Mike and the Mechanics (Mike Rutherford's band), but not many know that Tony Banks also had a number of solo albums. Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett also had success after leaving the band.

As far as videos go, I always felt this was their highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJQcol7HevI
                sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

• Genesis was awesome!

This is a great song....

Looking for a good version of Phil Collins' Take me Home, only live stuff I see...

Darkangel

Comment

• Good one for the summer.....

also,

Comment

• I remember all the girls crying over this song...remember it?

Comment

• Eric this one's for you!

I can tell your big on hard rock but something tells me you listined to this one alot in the 80's. So maybe not all hard rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tCEQwww65g

Shane and its is this thread in jeopardy? Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

• this is a creepy one and damn i cried on the dear mr jesus song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSwwa9RqyQU

Comment

• Chain-saws!

Good one Shane,

Your ears must be ringing. I just got off a phone meeting with the HHA board and Allan will be contacting you shortly about an important position.

Here's one for all you chain-saw freaks! I run around my haunt with a chain-saw so I like this one.

Double click

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• If this one.....

Has been posted I over looked it! Check out Taylor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5oSpQDerps

Shane and its Tell It To My Heart! Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Not an 80's song but the words are neat and can apply to Haunting and Haunters

Say it with me I dont care what they think as long as its about about haunt
                                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X