No announcement yet.

Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane I remember the song but not the video. It was a good one though now that I see it!

Eric
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Hey Eric

I just went all the way back to the first post I put here and OMG! The videos are all so great I have smiled all the way through! Ok follow me on this guys its HOT out and I mean HOT here in BAMA! Now I want to take you all back to 1984 this is my all time favorite Christmas song. You can have your Rudolphs, Frostys, the Grinch this song is my favorite.

Most of you guys knows Shane Dabbs Productions is huge on Christmas it makes my living! One of the stations in Huntsville changes over to all Christmas music at midnight on Thanksgiving day. I sponsor the Christmas change over during the holidays and they tell me they get more request for this song than any other Christmas song they play and I hear it all the time! It also has a good story for me but another day there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3354flS1KJs

Surly you guys hear this song every time Christmas rolls around! Shane and its Christmas in July! Shane this time!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Twisted Christmas

Alright Shane, this thread is all over the map! If you want Christmas, here you go lol!
        If you can make it to the middle of the song it grows on you. Lita Ford in the shiny red jump suit is worth it.

Enjoy,

Eric

Double click

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas

Shane,

I wanted to let you know I tried to help out on the Christian thread, and I'm also leaving you an early Christmas present here while I'm at it:

They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

• John Lennon - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

I had to share one more while we're on the Christmas theme (you have to double-click this one), and warning, it's not pretty because it depicts war and its aftermath:

Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 07-17-2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Christmas In July!

Ok Christmas last 24 hours so there's plenty of time to post your favorite 80's Christmas Videos! Were doing Christmas in July!

Ok here is one and a little inside info with it. I have done some business with Vince Vance hes the guy in this video with the WILD HAIR! He wrote this song in the 80's but it did not hit the big time till CMT played it in 93 but it was wrote and recorded in 88 so check it out! He has bought several Christmas Costumes from my company for some of his holiday shows. He is known for his many costume changes during his shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1VkMBi9vvw

Shane and this has become another Christmas staple! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

• Interesting! Christmas in July! Here's a great Christmas video:

Bon Jovi - Please Come Home for Christmas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhalnRbx4Tk

P.S. Sorry, but I don't remember Sweet Sensation.
                Last edited by BarbieHaunt; 07-17-2009, 11:42 PM.

BarbieHaunt
                Friends Sold Separately
                (You Too Can Be Sold -
                Just Join Our Friends List!
                Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• Getting into the Christmas spirit in the summertime:

[double click if necessary]

And one more:

Comment

• And here are some fun ones that no Christmas would be complete without (the characters in this first one eventually sing the song if you watch it all):

This one is courtesy of Jose Feliciano and whoever put the animation together:

And a long-time MTV Christmas hit that began in the early 1980's:

Comment

• And I thought this one would be perfect for this 1980's Christmas celebration:

Comment

• Wicked!

Thanks what a great way to end Christmas in July with the 80's! Thanks again for the great holiday memories. I am really missing my Grandparents right now! Shane and its WOW! Shane this time.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Great Christmas! Now back to the regular 80's. Madonna's Santa Baby sounded like Cyndi Lauper so it reminded me of this:

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwFeQpy_Us

BarbieHaunt
                          Friends Sold Separately
                          (You Too Can Be Sold -
                          Just Join Our Friends List!
                          Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• Double click

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight

Here is a contribution that is not a Christmas song (you have to double-click this one):

Comment

• They just keep coming!!!

Well here is another one of my favorites! Who remembers Jermain Stewart? He was a back up singer with my all time favorite group Cluture Club. This song hit the charts in 1989. The song is simple and sends a message. You don't have to have sex to have a good time a message he was trying to deliver through his own bad judgement. Sadly Jermain died in 1997 of liver cancer brought on by Aids. So you can see he tried to get the message out!

Here is a littile more info he was born in Columbus Ohio in 1957. The same city where some of our biggest haunt vendors are. He died at age 40 in 1997. He's buried at Homewood Memorial Gardens outside of Chicago. I have been to this cemetary while in Illinois but hes grave is unmarked. RIP Jermaine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVV80IsSzjo

I could not get the video link to work so here he is live. Shane and its more to come! Shane this time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X