No announcement yet.

Added Revenue Stream for your Haunt..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course hanging out with Wendy might not be all that great because you know what will be in the refrigerator instead of food?
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Maybe the drinks will taste great!
      They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

Plus Wendy would be all cracked out on energy drink staring at the computer myface accounts. Feeding energy drink to her pets. It could be very ugly.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

!!?!?!?!!!

Yeah. I watched the video last night and it just confused the hell outta me. Call me slow...haha
          O'Shawn McClendon
          Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
            If you actually had a haunted house and told 3 people and they told 3 people each and so on and so on Imagine how big your checks would be. And your heart wouldn't explode after having to drink 4 cases a month of this mystery elixer. And of course I'll bet you are paying $100 a month for that too.

So if the drink was really good would it require face book hype and whoring out all your friends and realtives? At what point do you have to rent a Uhaul and deliver hundreds of cases of stuff all over the country? Or do you just keep the $120?

I would just move in with Wendy. Where does she live?

In the video, they practically flew through the important details. What Greg says in his quote is sort of correct except that in order to make real money, my understanding is that the 3 people you initially recruit would have to bring in 7 people each, who would have to bring in 15 people each, who would have to bring in 31 people each (always doubling the number and then adding 1 to it). Edit: I just watched this part again, and it says that each person only has to bring in 3 people, but the levels increase like I said: 1st level is you, next level has 3 others below you, next level has 7 others below those, next level has 15, and so on, ... It's very confusing.

In order to make decent money from this, you would also have to pay a one-time $30 membership fee plus $120 MONTHLY associate fee with the hope of becoming an executive by keeping at least 3 others at the associate level, which buys you 4 cases of the drinks per month, and they never specify how many that is (24 in each case and do you get to choose variety?). And at least 3 of your recruits will have to pay the $30 plus continue to pay the monthly $120 (and receive their 4 cases) in order for you to make real money.

And who knows how these drinks taste? There are only 2 varieties so far (with 2 more planned for the future), and I would have to watch the video again to see what's in them. I had glazed over by the time they started describing the second variety.

Edit: I just watched again and they give very little details about what's in the drinks and I can't read the details on my computer screen.
            Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 06-28-2009, 12:12 AM.
            They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

If any money you make is based on "recruits" this is the exact definition of a ponzi scheme. Proceed with caution...

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
              www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
              Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

I hope not...

Well I would hope Microsoft, FaceBook etc etc would not be involved in something like that.

I was already drinking a couple Red Bulls a day anyways. Especially with season about here. So to switch to a healthy energy drink for the same money($120) a month, and the chance to make some money - it seemed worth my time to check it out. So I'm in.

And the drink is good!!

Comment

Here is more detailed info

Here are further details:

http://www.matrixjuice.com/

Comment

I have a couple of comments:

First, I don't understand how Microsoft is involved other than the fact that the lead guy used to work for them. I understand how Facebook is about to be involved, but that's about it as far as the companies you list. Nowhere does it say that these companies are involved except to list them as part of the leader's vita (resume).

Second, the drink's main ingredients are carbonated water and fructose (sugar), then some acai powder, and then a few fruits, etc. I'm sorry but I avoid everything high in sugar, and that's what this is. You also have a caffeinated or non-caffeinated version, but I have not heard any mention of a sugar-free or at least low in sugar version.

BarbieHaunt
                    Friends Sold Separately
                    (You Too Can Be Sold -
                    Just Join Our Friends List!
                    Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

More!!!

Here is a preview of RAD.... coming to FaceBook....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfV6QmjCQfM

Comment

That's a preview of RAD, the game? It didn't look anything like the pictures of RAD I remember seeing in the first video, unless I'm mistaken, and I have made mistakes before...

BarbieHaunt
                        Friends Sold Separately
                        (You Too Can Be Sold -
                        Just Join Our Friends List!
                        Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Game..

Hi BarbieHaunt:

Derek Broes just posted that last night - and yes its much better than the pics in their presentation.

Sidenote... if you have not played FEAR2 yet... and want to get some cool haunt ideas.. play it!!

Comment

Yep a pyramid scheme, no two ways about it. The only people who make any money are the first couple of people, everyone else just gets stuck with product.

Think of it this way, if I was thirsty and wanted to grab an energy drink where is the first place you go?

Facebook? Twitter? or maybe you corner 7-11??? This is an impulse item, not something you order online and wait for delivery.

I'd lay real money you won't even see this company this time next year.
                            R&J Productions
                            Las Vegas, NV
                            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Hey!!

Hey Rich!

Hope you are doing well! I know I have not been on here in awhile, actually excited about working on a Haunt this year.

Can I ask you a favor... I was exactly in the same shoes as you in your reply... EXACTLY.....

Would you be willing to go on a conference call.. pick a day err.. night and hear the facts about Efusjon? Ask, challenge anything about this... and the call is open to everyone... If after talking you feel the same way then I will not bring this up again...

I just feel you are not correct in your statements... BUT I respect your opinion as I always have yours and the majority of haunters on here.

Let me know!!

And I will throw this in...

Efusjon is a new company... sales in Jan were $150K... sales in May were $5Million.. putting them in the top 10 in all energy drink sales around the world... and that is in just 6 months... I think they will be around for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Graveyard View Post
                                Hey Rich!

Hope you are doing well! I know I have not been on here in awhile, actually excited about working on a Haunt this year.

Can I ask you a favor... I was exactly in the same shoes as you in your reply... EXACTLY.....

Would you be willing to go on a conference call.. pick a day err.. night and hear the facts about Efusjon? Ask, challenge anything about this... and the call is open to everyone... If after talking you feel the same way then I will not bring this up again...

I just feel you are not correct in your statements... BUT I respect your opinion as I always have yours and the majority of haunters on here.

Let me know!!

And I will throw this in...

Efusjon is a new company... sales in Jan were $150K... sales in May were $5Million.. putting them in the top 10 in all energy drink sales around the world... and that is in just 6 months... I think they will be around for awhile.
                                With all due respect, you have bought in to the sales pitch very well. I have to ask: Have you seen facts to back up their claimed sales? Not that the number is hard to believe; many multi-levels are able to post big numbers in the early and middle stages. But they can't be sustained.

With regards tro the phone call, I don't think you would be able to answer the questions people will ask. Enthusiasm doesn't make up for knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X