Is Michael Jackson Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Michael Jackson Dead?

First it was Ed Mcmahon, then Farah Fawcett and now possibly Michael Jackson. The Following is what TMZ is saying.

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

LaToya ran in the hospital sobbing, after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

I've only seen the hospitalization reports on other news sites, but TMZ tends to get the celebrity news before anyone else.

This has been a very shocking week in celebrity deaths.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

This is a horrible week. MJ was one of my favorites.
      I will play Thriller in honor of him at my haunt.

Kirk
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

CNN's claiming he was just in a coma. Then they come back and said word is he has died. Sad Sad news!!
        Last edited by Scareview; 06-25-2009, 04:28 PM.
        http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Yes, this truly is a dipressing week for pop culture. Michael Jackson will always be known for one of the greatest Halloween songs and videos of all time "Thriller" and for his lesser known music video "Ghost". He will forever live in the hearts on Halloween and haunt enthusiasts.
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

Comment

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, pop culture has lost it's greatest artist! Sad week indeed! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

He's Gone, very sad, such a talented guy! Sorry for Farrah also, to learn that such a hard body was truly an amazingly lovely person.
              Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

I am deeply saddened by this.... Micheal jackson is a huge influence in my music over the years.
                RIP Micheal.... now he can rock out hard woth Freddy Mercury and Elvis *sniff
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

This week is truly wild, Ed, Farrah and then Micheal. It always comes in 3's we should not hear of anymore celebrity deaths now for a while. How sad that these souls have left us. I still have his "THriller" album. They will be remembered.
                  http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I was never a bid fan of Micheal Jackson, but it is sad to hear that he is gone. He will be missed.
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I will say that I like a few of his songs. But mainly I remember when I was in grade school every Halloween for years, MTV "when they played music videos" would play his Thriller music video and a special behind the scenes of the making. I would be so excited to watch it. RIP Michael
                      ~Bill Mlinac
                      The Deadland Haunted House
                      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

People he's.......

Gone!!!!!!!!Shane and its RIP Michael. Shane this time.
                        sigpic

Comment

jackass !!

How many of you michael jackson fans would let your kids spend the night at his house ????

yea...thats what i thought !!!

HE WAS A F**KIN CHILD MOLESTER , PEOPLE !!!!!!!

just because he was a " pop star " does`nt give a free pass

in my mind he will always be remembered as a CHILD MOLESTER !!!!!
                          Last edited by creep house; 06-26-2009, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Damn Freak

I mean Creep! Dude the man is gone. He was found not guilty everyone has moved on. Chill dude and lets show some respect for the dead. Shane and its man you really need to calm down! Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

How can you not like Michael Jackson? He truly was one of the most inspirational and talented artists in history rather He was bizarre or not. Even though He was very strange beyond words, He always kept people interested by whatever He did. And I'm one of those people who believe that He didn't molest children, but maybe I'm in denial. Either way music will not be the same without him.
                              Spooky Wishes
                              Noah

Comment

Working...
                              X