Do you know what hr 645 is ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maliciousstudios View Post
    Yes... like I said I think I have been reading to much...lol... I worked with a guy the other day who is a radical and it got me started thinking AGAIN. Yeah just like 911 and the rest of the crap there always seems to be conspiracy theories.

No I dont think it is human nature to lay down and die instead of fighting...lol, I think whether or not I have bunkers like some of those people out there that are building them I will be fighting untill I am choking on my pancreas ( HA! HA! ) Hell Yeah ! I am not afraid to shoot or eat someone ( If Need Be ) LMFAO !!

Maybe they taste like Chicken ?? I will say this.... amunition has went up drastically in price, I sware I can remember AK amo at 12.00 a box now its 50.00 a box....

I knew deep down this was prob. mostly B.S. but I just wanted to know how others felt. Just keep your eyes open, I know I will !! ( DAMN )
    Ammunition did go up. It went up last summer because of the increase in the price of commodities. Problem is commodities is down yet ammo remains high.
    Jared Layman

Comment

( DAMN ) I wonder if Grey Poupon went up....( THAT MIGHT TELL YOU IF THE APPOLOCYPSE IS NEAR )
      "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
      www.maliciousstudios.com
      "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
      http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Originally posted by maliciousstudios View Post
        I will say this.... amunition has went up drastically in price, I sware I can remember AK amo at 12.00 a box now its 50.00 a box.... ( DAMN )

Supply and demand.

The increase in gun and ammunition purchases is a reactionary response to the new US administration.

I enjoy reading about conspiracy theories, but 99% are completely ridiculous and void of logic.

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
        www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
        Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Originally posted by Haunts of Richmond View Post
          Supply and demand.

The increase in gun and ammunition purchases is a reactionary response to the new US administration.

I enjoy reading about conspiracy theories, but 99% are completely ridiculous and void of logic.

- Ryan
          Beg to differ, most have logic but lack proof. The da vinci code, it seemed to make sense because it was logical. But it was all garbage.

Comment

LOL @ Louis. You never fail to make me laugh

Comment

350 Underground Bunkers!

Just a 20 minute drive away, most empty, former US Army property, right along the Miss. River.
              8 miles north of here Blackwater (now Xe) has a training base in the steep hills where the deer population is extreme (don't have to eat humans )
              Sounds like a end days version of "Heavan", huh?
              Guns, bunkers deer and water, lots of hills and valleys and woods.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
                Beg to differ, most have logic but lack proof. The da vinci code, it seemed to make sense because it was logical. But it was all garbage.

Well, the "Da Vinci Code" was a fictional novel based on the theories presented from another novel in the 80's titled "The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail" ... (one could make an argument Dan Brown actually ripped these guys off and took credit for the research - I always thought that was the bigger conspiracy).

I was talking about actual conspiracy theories like the 9/11 ones, where scientific evidence and rational thought are completely thrown out the window. Now *that's* truly scary (just to put an "on topic" spin to it).

(By the way, these posts aren't necessarily the opinions of our company... just my own).

- Ryan

Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Scientific Evidence like... The melting point of steel is 2750 degrees, and the maximum amount of heat given off by the jet fuel was well below 1000 degrees... therefore the steel could have NEVER melted or weakened said steel?

And.... rational evidence... like those crazy people who actually believe the towers are still there and think the whole 9/11 disaster was really "video editing"?

There's plenty of crazy ass people in the world... just got to sort through the crud! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

remember when people thought the world was flat ..... some crazy ass people still do look it up on and we never went to the moon it was the new mexico desert people will believe anything
                    HHA Member

Comment

The "Chimney" Effect.

Intensifies heat, increases what it will do, just today I was telling some people about a tall chimney with alot of draft destroying a cast iron sectional natural gas furnce, something that should not have been possible given the design and materials used in that furnace and the BTU possibilitys of natural gas.
                      Before the whiteman saw what later became Galena, Ill. the indians were smelting lead by filling a ditch on a steep hill with brush, leaving the lead ore at the top of the ditch, lighting a fire at the bottom of the ditch. The chimney effect roared up the ditch, intensifying the flames melting the lead from the rest of the ore. (American Indians were the area's first polluters! hahaha!)
                      They probably needed the lead to make paint for the inside of the teepee playroom. Whoops! Wrong again!
                      I had a few calls on run away fuel oil furnaces that ignited after failing to ignite but then it ignited and was way too full of oil. I have no trouble imagining the twin towers were melted by that jet fuel/oil.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                        Scientific Evidence like... And.... rational evidence... like

Great article debunking many of the popular 9/11 conspiracy myths:
                        http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

I think the real conspiracy theory is that there really *aren't* any conspiracies!

At least that's what Big Brother tells me...

Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Tyler

Scientific Evidence like... The melting point of steel is 2750 degrees, and the maximum amount of heat given off by the jet fuel was well below 1000 degrees... therefore the steel could have NEVER melted or weakened said steel?

And.... rational evidence... like those crazy people who actually believe the towers are still there and think the whole 9/11 disaster was really "video editing"?

There's plenty of crazy ass people in the world... just got to sort through the crud! -Tyler
                          The kook in you comes out every once in awhile lol!

the melting point you state is misleading, and I know you don't have a degree in metalurgy, maybe you can google it.
                          Last edited by hauntedhousenut; 04-25-2009, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Of all the crazy conspiracy theories out there, anyone who believes our government was behind the 9/11 attacks is just plain retarded. If we want to attack someone we'd just do it, covertly if need be we didn't need to kill thousands of our people, hurt our own economy, turn the world's attention towards us putting us under a microscope just to go after some rag-tag terrorist groups in the middle east. We were attacked by people who hate us for what we stand for, not from our government.

Darkangel

Comment

So you believe everything Popular Mechanics tells you? I'm not trying to push buttons, ALOT of people will believe what the "media" puts right in front of them!

However, P.M. totally IGNORED these facts:
                              • well documented, numerous warnings from US allies that 9/11 was about to happen and warnings provided to a few not to fly or get out of the way
                              • the "plane into building" wargame in Virginia on 9/11 and the NORAD "live fly" exercises conducted on 9/11
                              • the fighter planes sent the wrong way from Norfolk (over the Atlantic, instead of toward DC). 9/11 was a cloudless day, and this scramble happened after the towers were hit (but before the Pentagon) - what's their excuse?
                              • stock trades a few days before 9/11 betting the value of American and United Airlines would drop
                              • the fact that Flight 77 hit the nearly empty, recently reconstructed and strengthened sector of the Pentagon -- something a terrorist would not have chosen (or been able) to do
                              • the anthrax attacks on the Democratic leadership in the Senate and on the media, which came from an Army lab, not Islamic terrorists
                              • countless bystander testimonials claiming to hear several "explosions" before the buildings fall (demolition theory)
                              Also, how reliable is P.M.? Not very, they are apart of the Hearst Media Empire... who has openly said that they do control/rewrite what is printed, even prints what is given to them from the government! Do you all remember back when FOX News and MSNBC openly came out and said that they've reported stories that were constructed and created by the government? It wasn't really talked about alot or covered by other medias... but look it all up.. it's out there!

Again, for the record... I'm not a scientist or any type of expert on this stuff... I just look up the FACTS from credible sourcesl; i.e: college profs. papers, industry pros... etc. etc...

DON'T EVER LISTEN TO THE MEDIA OR THE GOVERNMENT!!!

-Tyler

PS: The CIA has admitted of "constructing" domestic terrorism in order to reach an "endgame"... look that stuff up!
                              Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Again, for the record... I'm not a scientist or any type of expert on this stuff... I just look up the FACTS from credible sourcesl; i.e: college profs. papers, industry pros... etc. etc...

Obviously I opened up a can of worms... but the Popular Mechanics article did use facts from credible sources... and industry professionals.

Do you actually believe the government, which is basically run by a bunch of incompetent bozos, can actually pull off this massive interdepartmental conspiracy in which they trick almost the entire popular of the world that Islamic extremists flew planes into World Trade Centers, Pentagon, and a field in PA..... but in actuality they planned the entire thing to _________ (fill in the blank with whatever reason).

Everyone has heard of occam's razor, right?

Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Working...
                                X