Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
    What kind of a convention do you run?
    It's a Multi-Fandom - We have Paranormal, Horror, Haunts, Films, Sci-Fi, Anime, Comics, Celebs, Gaming, Bands, Acts, - If you know Dragon Con - we are a SMALL version of that!
    Everything in one place...
    We even have a KIDS TRACK! (So we don't forget the new and next generation of geeks and freaks that we are raising!)

*Second Shameless Plug: www.CONNOOGA.com

It's in February every year - Chattanooga, TN. We are expanding the Horror/Haunt and Paranormal section in 2010. And the goal is to move to a larger facility in 2011.

$20 pre-reg for the entire weekend or $35 at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nightmarez View Post
      It's a Multi-Fandom - We have Paranormal, Horror, Haunts, Films, Sci-Fi, Anime, Comics, Celebs, Gaming, Bands, Acts, - If you know Dragon Con - we are a SMALL version of that!
      Everything in one place...
      We even have a KIDS TRACK! (So we don't forget the new and next generation of geeks and freaks that we are raising!)

*Second Shameless Plug: www.CONNOOGA.com

It's in February every year - Chattanooga, TN. We are expanding the Horror/Haunt and Paranormal section in 2010. And the goal is to move to a larger facility in 2011.

$20 pre-reg for the entire weekend or $35 at the door.

I love Chattanooga. I might have to go to this.
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I have heard of Connooga. I almost went this year for the comics. Do you guys have the discussion panels and stuff?
        Jared Layman

Comment

Brett.

It was supposed to be "The Magic Bus" and most of it was done with mirrors and rear-projection(something was bumping against your butt too?)
          The old driver drove right passed the Beatles standing there in their walrus costumes.
          Remember how Larry saved the day when people were getting upset and bored with the long ride?
          Someone had a new Hauntworld tape and being mad at me and the old driver but looking at and listening to Larry at the same time sort of shifted some of the angst his way.
          Ha! hahahahaa!
          Now you know, Larry!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by mindtumor View Post
            I have heard of Connooga. I almost went this year for the comics. Do you guys have the discussion panels and stuff?
            Yes we do! From Anime, Comics, Sci-Fi, Horror, Films, Costuming.... Seminars even for Adults!

Comment

Working...
            X