Fast and Furious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast and Furious

In case you haven't seen this movie yet do... it rocked. It was by far the best one of the whole series. The second one sucked big time, the third was Tokyo Drift was cool and fun but this one was just hard core!

If you like movies like this FF 4 simply rocked!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

nope.... Im slow and happy
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

larry the only thing thats sucked was those pos cars and jeeps catching a blown charger in the desert ..... how does that happen

P.s. mopar or no car rice sucks
      HHA Member

Comment

Well i think this is just another take on auto eroticism. I really dont like the series in general, yeah the cars are amazing. But thats about the only thing amazing about the movies in my opinion.

Comment

Yeah I agree a jeep catching a blown charger is pretty outragous but they where on sand or in the desert so who knows. But in the cave they kept catching up as well...

But you have to admit it was an exciting movie for sure. I loved it for what it was. Sure its not going to win a academy award but for a car race/chase movie I felt it was awesome.

I think it was the best of the four... part one was a close second. I think part 2 blows! Part 3 was cool.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

yeah 2 did not make much sense either how is a eclipse spyder going to beat a 1969 yenko camaro and challanger lol an eclipse has to be one of the slowest cars in all the movies they ever made
            and yeah I think the did a great job on 4

And heres a lil fun fact all the hero R34 skylines in 2 and 4 are paul walkers daily drivers he asked the director if he could use them
            HHA Member

Comment

I'm going to see this movie sometime this weekend. I can't wait..it's looks good and by what you guys are talking about it sounds good. I really really liked the first Fast and Furious
              ~Bill Mlinac
              The Deadland Haunted House
              www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
              www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Larry you loved part 1 and 4 for the same reasons i like them admit it!!

Vin Deisel standing the front ends straight up on good old all american muscle cars!!
                Part 1 was the Challenger at the end of the movie, and iv'e only seen the trailer so far of part 4 but dosen't he do it again in a 69 Chevelle. My favorite car in the world!

Thats why im a huge fan of Pinks all out. I could care less who runs the fastest i just love it when they stand them up out of the gate!

Comment

I jsut saw it tonight and thought it was bad ass.

There were a few scenes that I couldnt help laughing about, where they just completely messed something up. But overall, I thought it was a badass movie!
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

This was a great action flick, thought it was well done, as good as the first, maybe better. Here's the cool thing, I didn't have to beg my wife to go see it, she chose it for us, arranged a sitter and everything...cool huh? Or, maybe...darnit...she was checking out Vin Deisel wasn't she?

Chris
                    Chris Stafford
                    1331 Entertainment Group
                    Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
                    13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
                    13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

Originally posted by stafford View Post
                      Or, maybe...darnit...she was checking out Vin Deisel wasn't she?
                      Hate to break it you man, but I think so.

My girlfriend did the same exact thing. In fact I wouldnt have been surprised if she accidentally yelled out his name during... um.... "play time"!!
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by stafford View Post
                        This was a great action flick, thought it was well done, as good as the first, maybe better. Here's the cool thing, I didn't have to beg my wife to go see it, she chose it for us, arranged a sitter and everything...cool huh? Or, maybe...darnit...she was checking out Vin Deisel wasn't she?

Chris
                        And whats wrong with the ladies doing a little looking guys?

Im sure you both shut your eyes when Dom's Little sister came on the screen,right?

Not sure of her name but boy is she one very attractive brunette!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Dells View Post
                          And whats wrong with the ladies doing a little looking guys?

Im sure you both shut your eyes when Dom's Little sister came on the screen,right?

Not sure of her name but boy is she one very attractive brunette!
                          Jordana Brewster.

Man she's hot.

I loved her in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
                          Last edited by brad; 04-09-2009, 09:41 PM.
                          Brad Bowen
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                          X