Thanks to all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all!

I've been playing catch up and working on a number of projects, but before too much time passes, I wanted to say thanks to all the haunters who took the time to hang out and visit at the Haunt Show in St. Louis. If I even tried to name you all, I know I'd end up forgetting someone and would then feel bad. It was great to catch up with haunt friends I haven't seen in a couple of years and to meet so many new friends. What a great time!

To those who thought I would have copies of my book with me, I apologize. I honestly didn't feel right trying to sell at the show without having purchased a booth so I didn't bring any of my materials with me. For those who have ordered since the show, your books and CD's are on their way to you. Thanks for your interest in my materials!

I look forward to seeing many of you at MHC and catching up with you again!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

It was very good to meet you and yours at the show.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen, it was great getting to sit down with you and visit about so many topics. Like I told you at the show, your Dynamic Haunted House Acting DVD is still one of my favorite to this day and it had been extremely helpful to me and the Raycliff Manor Fright Team! Is it still available? I would HIGHLY recommend it to any haunted attraction owner! Thanks again for the visit Allen!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
      X