Pale Night Productions NEW Web Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
    Awesome site I must say but one thing I noticed and I hate to bust your bubble but your Bub Zombie Torso for $200. I bought mine from Twisted Visions for only $65.00, kind of a big price gap.
    Bill isn't yours ruined now from getting squashed and thermal cycled in the storage unit? Do we still have that prop?
    Jared Layman

Comment

Awesome site....

It's very entertaining...
      Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Hey Jared, I just wanted to say thanks for hanging out with me at the show and visiting. Are you going to MHC? Things were so crazy at TW that it seemed like we were all being pulled in different directions. Hopefully we'll have more time to relax and talk haunt in Ohio my friend. Don't get me wrong, I had an awesome time in St. Louis. I would just like more time to hang out this June. : )

Virgil, I missed you at the show!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor View Post
          Hey Jared, I just wanted to say thanks for hanging out with me at the show and visiting. Are you going to MHC? Things were so crazy at TW that it seemed like we were all being pulled in different directions. Hopefully we'll have more time to relax and talk haunt in Ohio my friend. Don't get me wrong, I had an awesome time in St. Louis. I would just like more time to hang out this June. : )

Virgil, I missed you at the show!

Kel
          It was good seeing you too, I always have fun talking with you. I was looking around for you last year in Vegas and didn't realize you guys didn't attend! I know what you mean about TW being crazy. I am usually always really tired the whole trip and this year was the first time I ever hung out in the bar area. I have never been to MHC, but Bill was thinking about going. You never know though maybe I will finally attend this year. When are the dates? We are still brainstorming about the character stuff we talked about. Waiting for a couple of things to arrive in the mail so we can start with the pics and stuff.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
          X