Scary Midwest...You Game Larry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loud &twisted View Post
    Were you the guy in the wheelchair out side of the hotel picking your nose in St.Louis? If so that is pretty awesome!
    Yep...that would be me. Not that I promote such low brow, childish behavior. See more at www.myspace.com/crushorn.

Comment

Originally posted by SHELDON View Post
      Yep...that would be me. Not that I promote such low brow, childish behavior. See more at www.myspace.com/crushorn.
      We enjoyed watching you do your thing. We watched you for almost 1/2 hour chasing people.

Comment

oh no you dont

Originally posted by Loud &twisted View Post
        We enjoyed watching you do your thing. We watched you for almost 1/2 hour chasing people.
        Larry if i remember right u said ur a better actor then me...infact the best actor ever...u called granny not scary...u gave me the challenge first all i did was give u a place to do so..and u backed down...shame on u larry
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Now I have a challenge - OK more of an invite - I would like to see Sheldon and Tater pay an acting visit to NETHERWORLD! Now I understand if Sheldon passes, he has some guys counting on him, but we must have Granny this year! Our beasts are howling for you!

Larry is also welcome with his baseball bat and his Zombie mask and his rage! But I expect his hands are full.

13 years this October!

Thanks!
          Ben Armstrong
          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
          www.Fearworld.com
          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Tater not to call you out or anything but Real men wear SHORT skirts, not long nightrobes.

Oh and by the way the undies are definetly Victoria Secrets! Is my character scary?
            Not until youv'e had the lapdance!

Comment

Yeah, Fruittopia WAS hot, but now you are retired. IDK, Kevin, you better unretire real quick or some other nasty wenches will steal your claim to fame. I mean, Vic from my haunt, TOOTSIE, got a lot of pictures taken at the tradeshow and is a much nastier wench than Fruitopia, or Grandma, IMHO!!
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

"Oh and by the way the undies are definetly Victoria Secrets! Is my character scary?
                Not until youv'e had the lapdance!"

EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME NOW..... EEEEEEEEEWWWWW !!1

LMFAO
                "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                www.maliciousstudios.com
                "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Working...
                X