No announcement yet.

Hauntcon/mhc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAAAAAAAAAAAIT PATTI IS COMING WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO...oh larrys coming too yay!

just think we can hold hands and skip all the way down the aisles larry
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Well

Larry? When I had kids....oh wait i still have them....just not here!!!

We brought them.....and they had an awesome time.

I think mine will be here for the summer so MHC they will be at.

I will never forget when Andy....the new leatherface guy....tried to brag to my kids about being in Scooby Doo. They looked at him shook their heads and said "Big Deal...Wheres Wednesday 13?" This was before the TCM remakes......

They also had breakfast with David Naughton.....Didn't mean to call you a meatloaf....Dr Pepper guy? He got up when he was done....my kids both say "Dad? wasn't that the guy from that werewolf movie?"

Or the best.....the kid from childs Play was teaching them to play the piano
      Later on in the weekend they were by his table and realised who he was.......
      They came running back "Dad Dad....do you know who taught us piano??? Chuckie did!!!"

They were still young....I think that was the first Hauntcon show in Charlotte, NC
      That was fun

And Scott......I will leave the painted body comments alone......some of you may know why!!!!
      Last edited by Ken Spriggs; 04-03-2009, 08:04 AM.
      Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Looking forwards to seeing and meeting everyone there!

I'll be at both MHC and HC!

Stop by the Rotting Flesh Radio Booth and say hi!

OdetteDespairr

Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie
        “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Working...
        X