No announcement yet.

Dinner Prizes & Costume Contest Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys, this would be for business, not dating, LOL!!
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Hummm

Well Spook I think part of the event will be the ability to mix and mingle before and after the dinner. I think it would be hard to get people to change tables every 15 minutes we all know how a 15 minute break works in a haunt it turns in to 30 or 40 minutes LOL. But again its whatever the majority wants. I aim to please! Shane and its I am not the boss but an exicited dinner host! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
        Well Spook I think part of the event will be the ability to mix and mingle before and after the dinner. I think it would be hard to get people to change tables every 15 minutes we all know how a 15 minute break works in a haunt it turns in to 30 or 40 minutes LOL. But again its whatever the majority wants. I aim to please! Shane and its I am not the boss but an exicited dinner host! Shane this time.
        I think it would work if it's done prior to the meal - maybe even before appetizers. But I think the idea is great!
        Sarah Meier
        Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
        "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Ok still early but...

I have been looking around and I will guarantee a DJ for this party! The place in no way has been picked all that will come later when we see just how many its going to be and LOOKS LIKE A TON! Shane and its eraly but I am working! Shane this time!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X