No announcement yet.

Dinner Prizes & Costume Contest Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those were latex? They sagged so naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by OdetteDespairr View Post
      giant costume bash is more like it with haunt entertainment

trust me Copy, i understand about the diff between ball and party lol i needed to clarify last year also haha
      Thanks, OdetteDespairr! Wouldn't a masquerade ball be fun?
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Sarah

I think a masquerade ball would be fun but honestly I think it would be too much and a bit of a distraction as to what I am trying to do with my dinner.

What I want is for people to network, eat, meet, greet, everything all rolled into one. I want to offer the costume contest for the hardcore actors who wants to show the Haunt Industry what they got and are made of! So I hope you can see and agree with me that the way I am planning this is really the best for us all! I hope you all agree and will continue your suggestions along the lines I have set up for the dinner. Shane and its this is for you Haunt Industry! Shane this time.

P.S. What haunt is the Boobies Lady With LOL? Anyone know?
        Last edited by graystone; 04-03-2009, 07:39 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Great Idea!

This is one thing that I truely missed this year. We have entered the costume contest each year. My husband has won for the sexiest female. My daughter has won for the sexiest vampire. We are game.

Comment

silly shane

I wasnt knocking ur idea shane lol i think the dinner and contest sound like a wonderful idea! We were just talking about the ball at MHC.

Hopefully i'll be attending TW next year so im definitly in! The whole idea sounds great!

Odette Despairr
            “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Odette

LOL no I did not take it that way at all. Shane and its I am listining! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                This is sounding all great lots of activity all in one place! Dinner, Auctions, Costume Contest, hell lets throw in some strippers and some tag team wrestling! Seriously this can be so much! Again I promise I will put all my energy into it! As long as I know everyone is for it and is behind me I will put this party over the top! Shane and its tag! Larry your it! Shane this time.
                If you're choosing strippers and tag-team wrestling, then count me out. You might as well ask the Painted Boob Lady to emcee the event, if it's going to go in that direction. Yuck.
                Sarah Meier

Comment

Lol

You got a good point Sarah! Shane and its gonna be a blast! Shane this time!
                  sigpic

Comment

Guys and Ghouls!!!!

I am listining! Keep your post coming here or like some email me! This is for you, me, vendors, actors, EVERYONE!!!! This is a kick off party for all!!!! Shane and it is I will make you proud Haunt Industry! Shane this time!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I really like the costume ball idea. That need to happen!!! the costume ball at HauntCon in Dallas severral years ago, was by far the most fun I had with everybody that was dreesed up.

And it needs to be scheduled along with the Columbia tour and Darkness. I'd hate to have the same thing happen where 2 events happen on the same night.

Shane, you got a great idea going, and I cant wait to be there!
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

What about a 15 minute round table discussion and change tables so we can exchange cards and meet up with others later for longer discussions before dinner actually starts?

Comment

Originally posted by spookhaven View Post
                          What about a 15 minute round table discussion and change tables so we can exchange cards and meet up with others later for longer discussions before dinner actually starts?
                          Ooh! Great idea!
                          Sarah Meier

Comment

LOL could be like speed dating. Only call it speed haunting. You meet with these people for 15 min and then decide if they are a wack job or someone you actually want to get know better....
                            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by spookhaven View Post
                              Sounds a lot like speed dating to me!!!
                              Brad Bowen
                              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I thought it would be a cool idea. Either like them or leave them.....LOL

Shane's the boss though. What do you think Shane?

Comment

Working...
                                X