Shane's Show Scoop! The Run Down! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane,

Did I miss something... where is the report on your dinner? How many people showed up what happened. I didnt hear anyone talk about it once at the show so I'd like to know how that turned out.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

If you read my entire post it was in the first part of it. We had around 200 give a few or take a few. The room I had reserved would hold 145 and that filled up so alot of people had to sit at the front. We managed to get them in the back for the giveaways.

I was saying if I got 50 or 75 I would be happy so you can see I was more than happy. Leonard and his wife attended and announced that Graystone Manor was going to be in this years Haunted Attraction with a front cover and a whole story which as you well know is always an honor to be featured by your peers. I hope next year you and your bunch will attend I am giving you the first invitation first! Shane and its Larry will you attend and show your support as I did your tour? Shane this time.

P.S. This is a personal true heart felt invite to you! Let me make that clear!
      sigpic

Comment

Shane,Larry and all, we were contacted by Jenn from Transworld and asked if we would do our Columbia haunt Tour again in 2010.
        She said she wants to get going on it early so everything is promoted properly.

I cant speak for Necropolis but Fearfest will be more than happy to accomidate the haunting community.

We had a great time chatting and answering questions about our haunt. The haunters seemed to really enjoy our haunt and had many questions about how we did things and how we run our crew.

#1 Question..... How do you get the staircase to lift up so we could walk under it like that. LOL

If you still have questions about anything you saw at Fearfest just PM me and I will try to answer you as best I can.
        Thanks again,
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Is there any way of laeving the center at 5 or 5:30? That getting back at 3AM was rough......
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I agree the 3 am thing was rough the bars were closed...
            sigpic

Comment

I agree the busses need to leave MUCH sooner next time. We held off so you all could attend the HHA meeting. hopefully we can all get our schedules set up better so we can get you back at an earlier time.

Larry, what nite are you planning on having your tour and is it one nite or two?

Shane, you going back to Jakes steaks? your gonna need a bigger room this time! lol
              I'm already gettin excited about next year!
              Greg
              Fearfest
              Greg Allen
              scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg thats a good question.

Everyone loved the food at Jakes I am going to contact them and see just how many they can hold. I think this year I will try and pre sell food with the option of one or two plates that way everyone is eating at the same time. I am open to suggestions from any of you local boys! Shane and its I am open for suggestions! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Shane - I agree with the other post, your didn't look anything like I'd pictured! And, like Dollface, I hear your accent with everypost! LOL
                  I, too, will NOT miss the dinner!!!
                  Suggestion, what about having Jake's Steaks cater soemwhere close that will fit everybody? Not sure if it's possible to do the food court at the convention, or if there is any place. I have a feeling you'll have a huge crowd next year!
                  Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Katie

LOL Thanks I hope you all like my accent! I am told a have a very distinct southern accent! You may be on to something there Katie I would be open to that I think thats a great idea! Shane and its I am all for it! Shane this time!
                    sigpic

Comment

Adam aka Haunted Illinois

Any word on some pics bro? Shane and its lets have them Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

More pics!

Yea Adam WE would Love to see what you shot at the show???
                        you carried that thing around everytime i saw you. What did ya get?
                        sigpic
                        PEACE, ADAM
                        www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                          Any word on some pics bro? Shane and its lets have them Shane this time!
                          Originally posted by poison View Post
                          Yea Adam WE would Love to see what you shot at the show???
                          you carried that thing around everytime i saw you. What did ya get?
                          Yes, I'm going through the pictures right now, putting together my Transworld online overview. Included will be pictures of the TW welcome reception, Shane's dinner, Columbia Haunt Tour, props on the show floor and more! I'll also have a write-up of the Darkness tour, but no picts (respecting Larry's request), since I attended on Saturday night.

I hope to have it all posted soon... the next week or two. I'll post on here, when it goes live!
                          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Personally, the Thursday Night dinner was a great time for myself and my crew. We actually had met a couple of ladies that are starting their haunt for the 1st year and we met them at the welcome reception at the convention center. We invited them along as they knew nothing about the thing at Jakes. We piled into a cab and found the place to have good food. Best of all was looking around the restaurant and seeing all the haunters and I knew already and getting to meet some new friends from the board like Sarah. So as we are sitting there the DOCTOR walks up in character and introduces himself, which I thought was nice. Shane played his part as host and organizer and did a great job bringing a lot of fun to the night. One of my cast members won a set of personaized ornaments and I won a kick ass zomie prop from Unit 70. LOL I have NEVER won anythig in my life and I walked away with a $400 prop!! Adam from Haunted Illinois was at our table and won $100!! Maybe now EVERYONE will want to sit with me. LOL
                            I really appreciate Shane putting this shin ding together cause it got the convention off to the perfect start!!
                            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Thanks For The Kind Words Ron

Really it means alot. If you thought it was fun this year you have no idea how much fun were going to have next year! Shane and its were going to bring the house down! Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X