No announcement yet.

Columbia tour/ thank you!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that touching is a terrible idea! In our group girls were groping guys, people snagged my arm pulling me into a wall, touching our faces and hair...It does not add more scares at all I feel but more so annoys many people. Even though you say it, some people when they get touched will touch back and now you have problems.. We can't ask our guests to do something if we're doing the opposite....

Darkangel

Comment

The Trail of Terror gang had a great time at both haunts. The sets were done well and the actors were right on and a lot of fun. Loved the girl with the coins....hehe....she set the tone for the whole show. Nice job!!!!

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com
      http://gallery.trailofterror.com/
      www.hauntedhouseassociation.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        some people when they get touched will touch back and now you have problems.. We can't ask our guests to do something if we're doing the opposite....

Darkangel
        Good point. At Necropolis, they told us we couldn't touch back, but at House of Torment's "Dark Stalkers," they told us we could - and I did push one person out of the way and practically wrestled with another (but it was all in fun, never malicious).

I think it's more fair to allow "touching back."
        Sarah Meier
        Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
        "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Greg!

We had a blast! I cannot tell you how much fun we had! Necropolis can take some pointers from you guys! Shane and its that was so much fun! Shane this time!
          Last edited by graystone; 03-31-2009, 08:37 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the feedback folks. Its always good to hear your opinions good or bad!
            Thanks,
            Greg
            Fearfest
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

GREAT TIME GREG!

We had a great time at your place. Everything about it was fun. Me and my guys got a lot of good ideas from it. Hopefully you can make it down to the Dallas area and we can repay you guys.

Give your actors a big party they earned it.

Thank you again from all of us at The Parker House.

Marc

Comment

Working...
              X