No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Pod-People in the basement seem to be growing just fine, unfortunately the one was supposed to be a double of G. Bush, too late!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, check your other email
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Well not completely Kevin but your Karma comment had me wondering?! And whoevern posted about St. louis smelling like ...! But anyway it wasnt the first time the weather this year has called for major snow and it didnt amount to nothing. Hope the moving and pleasing the wifie went well.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Correct I am no weather man. I was going by what the TV said. Everyone said St.Louis was going to be 60-70 degrees and the tv said a blizzard with record snow and rain was headed in. It was cold as hell. I freaked a little when I woke up on Sunday and snow was on the ground. It brought back memories of being stuck in Chicago. But the flights all left on time.
          Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Packing is DONE!! This time next weekend i hope to be sitting on the deck of my humble new abode with a beer in my hand watching the sunset go down over the lake!

(More then likely in my REAL world it will be me in the backyard trying to seperate my dogs and the huge geese that live on the lake!!)

Heres the thing, i know as a life long native of Illinois who's grandparents lived in St loius that the weather really isn't much different at all between the two. When people kept claiming that the weathers better in St. Louis i just had to laugh because there almost identical so weather as a selling point to me is a farce. When it snowed at home, it snowed at grandma's"Bring your coat"

Sometimes i get overzealous i meen hey im a Haunt Actor it's my job to be a smart ass and a smart ass i will always be i just can't help it, iv'e trained myself and countless others at the art of it.

For the record if TW did happen to go back to chicago it really wouldn't make any difference to me im way down in N.C. now and the weather is incredible 95% of the time. Today was 75,sunny and breezy.

For me it makes more sense to head up to MHC it's only a six hour drive.

Im happy as hell to hear the reports coming in that TW seems to be rebounding especially in times like these. I Hope everybody did have a great trip! Pics people!! Spoils aren't nearly enough although i have to say the grand piano(im assuming scarefactory by the background) looks amazing... LOVE it! Nothing like old fashioned gothic type haunt props!

And Grim i believe weather channel is now using the term Epic Storm to draw attention because the storms that passed through here the other day they also sold as an Epic Storm. Kind of a catch phrase deal, like "Best Haunt" is for our bussiness
            Last edited by Kevin Dells; 03-29-2009, 08:31 PM.

Comment

We actually liked the change and found many more things to do. The weather was great even though the rain was cold on saturday. We left for home sat afternoon before the storm hit milwaukee and chicago. We go through milwaukee and travel a highway which is bad with just an inch of snow on it.

We did find it humorous that the haunted house people were mixed in with some youth church group having a convention there on the same day. Didn't make it Pointer's Pizza this time but there is next year(?)
              If murder is the ultimate expression of art, then I'm the Pablo Picasso of death! - RevCo

http://www.myspace.com/collateraldamageanddesign

http://www.scaredesigns.com

Comment

Did anyone else get approached by a lady on saturday asking you if she can Pray for you while oyu exited the show?
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                  Did anyone else get approached by a lady on saturday asking you if she can Pray for you while oyu exited the show?

I can only hope they talked to Mike and Matt from House of Torment, LMAO!!!
                  Sarah Meier
                  Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                  "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Yall must be talking about a diff city...it doesnt snow in St. Louis in march
                    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

The weather was fine. That wasn't snow. That was barely a dusting.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

Agreed... the weather was fine. I didn't have a coat/jacket, or even long sleeves for that matter the whole trip and it's was tolerable. The snow melted before 1pm anyways! -Tyler
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                        X