No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imax... you say not of use for your haunt level. What haunt level do you put yourself at? Novice - Middle of the Road - Expert what?

Personally I think most of our articles are at the EXPERT level so I'm just wondering where you put yourself. If you put yourself in the EXPERT level, I'm confused as to what we're doing wrong for you.

Just a couple issues ago I wrote that article about the web, I got more people thanking me for that article, even people with some of the biggest haunts in the nation. I even had vendors say wow...didn't know that.

Rich Strelak wrote some articles about building trailer haunts, I think I received more emails about back issues than any other.

We've also tried to lighten things up with fun stories about a new disney ride or whatever. I thought the Christmas articles where great from someone to expand their business.

The list goes on...

I think when we do featured haunts, we ask questions that people would want to know. Anyway give me some feedback.

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I didn't get a chance to review my issues last night, spent the evening working on some code for my prop controller... but I hope to get back to them tonight.

I'd place us at the 'middle expert' level. We know what we are doing, but are still learning, and we run the largest attraction in our area, both in physical size, cast, and attendance.

I didn't find much use in the web article, now that you bring that up. When I was 18, I ran an ISP, and ever since I've been very active in the internet technologies, so none of that was even remotely new for me. I was a good choice for most other people, though, I'm just not a mass majority in that department.

What Christmas articles are you talking about? I haven't received an issue in a LONNNNNNGGGGG time, so maybe I just haven't seen it yet. When should I have received something new? How can I tell if I'm missing something?

-- I
      -------------------------------
      http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

I loved the web article that was written. The only thing I would like to see is maybe one section dedicated to some basic haunting stuff, like wall systems, prop controller reviews, or the like. I know it is pretty basic but I find information like that useful.
        Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
        X