Where is Jim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Jim?

Has anyone seen Jim Warfield on here? He has been rather quite. Hope he is ok!

i heard they FINALLY took him off to the insane asylum...lmfao

I LOVE RUMORS.....LOL
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

"Rumors of my Death..

..have been greatly exaggerated!"-Mark Twain.

Sunshine, warmer temperatures, too many things to do plus house tours at night. Last night only seven people were here but they got a wild tour, much laughing , talking, outrageous continous fun for all, me too!
      "Do you trust me?"
      "Yes, er, no."
      "Close your eyes..now give me your hand.....you will feel something round, long and solid.
      (Her hand is held up shoulder high) as I place her grip aound the pipe I hold her hand making it close around it and then pull her arm back, the solid wall opens.
      "Open you eyes."
      She won't.
      Then the cool air hits her face and she opens her eyes and screams!
      The others are all laughing by now.
      This was a new adlib the night before and the other young woman had the same reaction infront of her friends?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Glad to read your post. I think everybody looks foward to what Jim has to say, I know I do.:-D

Comment

I Could Fix THAT!

By saying:"Everyone send me money!" Whine, whine, whine!
          Sounds as if tonight will be a busy night here with spring breakers! The phone is ringing!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, do you realize you're closing in on 10,000 posts? That's got to be the record!

I think an award is in order. You know, like a Lifetime Achievement Award, LOL.
            Sarah Meier
            Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
            "Words they remember you by"

Comment

I tried to celebrate Jim accomplishments on his 5000 th post only a month ago. Jim takes everything in good strides. He is very modest and humble. He is always like no applause it was nothing but my finger tips really hurt for some reason? Not to mention how the hell did this carple tunnel thing happen?!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

We should send him one of those haunted Oscars. Who makes those? I can't remember.
                Sarah Meier
                Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Ahhh let me think hard on that one??? Could it be Ghost Ride Productions. Yea thats it! Hell he needs a golden keyboard for that many posts. Dont forget he posts on about 2 to 3 maybe more boards. This guy has alot of time on his hands. LOL!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                  X