Scrapbook of TransWorld 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they try...

If they try to take your film, yell "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPERS!!!" and take off running, serpentine - of course!
    That would be so freakin entertaing and guarenteed to make the scrapbook!!! LMAO
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Shane

Originally posted by graystone View Post
      Has Shane ever told you wrong? Listen to me. Piss on TransWorld take as many photos as you like. Its your right your there to buy products and to take pictures of what your buying. I had over 300 pics from Vegas last year and 80% were from the show! If they give you any lip tell them go talk to Shane. Have fun and a good time! Shane and its TransWorld come deal with me Drama Queen Shane this time!
      How do you know she's there to buy, there are so many people who come that don't buy, and take a lot of pictures, and go home and do it themselves.

I agree with Kevin on this, he's a vendor who does his own design, artwork, and whatever entails his business, and then he has to pay to display only to have someone steal your own idea.

Sarah this is not directed at you, I think shane thinks your only taking pictures of Props.

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
        Nice one Brad! LOL! No she was blonde then she went platinum. HA HA!
        Damon
        HAHA!!! That was good too.

Miss Platinum!!!!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Katie View Post
          If they try to take your film, yell "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPERS!!!" and take off running, serpentine - of course!
          That would be so freakin entertaing and guarenteed to make the scrapbook!!! LMAO

Katie, you crack me up!!!!
          Sarah Meier
          Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
          "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Nut

Yeah I agree with the picture and stealing props ideas thing 100% I did not see what Kevin said. I am just talking in general taking pics of your friends things like that.

If yall want I will be hiring a nasty azz St. Louis hooker and you can get a pic of me and her in the nude out behind the Darkness if you like! Shane and its I wonder is I can get a Sandy and Mandy two for one package! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

I bet the hookers will cost less than The Darkness tour. You'll be getting screwed no matter what you choose. I'm just kidding Larry.

Kinda
              Spooky Wishes
              Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhousenut View Post
                How do you know she's there to buy, there are so many people who come that don't buy, and take a lot of pictures, and go home and do it themselves.

I agree with Kevin on this, he's a vendor who does his own design, artwork, and whatever entails his business, and then he has to pay to display only to have someone steal your own idea.

Sarah this is not directed at you, I think shane thinks your only taking pictures of Props.
                I couldn't agree more, HHN. Because I am a vendor of creative works (writing, etc.), I understand perfectly what you're saying.

In the writing world, this is an extremely common fear. Writers send in their ideas to publishers, who then choose whether to accept the idea and give the work to that writer.

Many times, a writer will submit the idea (called a "query"), and the editor says, "Sorry, we don't have a need for that right now."

Then the writer will see "his" idea in the next issue of the publication. The writer automatically assumes his idea has been stolen. In all likelihood, however, what has happened is another writer had a similar idea and already got the job.

I can't say that stealing ideas doesn't happen, but not many businesses that do so will stay open long. Word gets around, as you all know.

Anyhoo, my point is please don't fear someone stealing ideas. There is a far greater danger in *not* getting your stuff publicized than there is in having it stolen.

For the scrapbook, I will obtain permission from everyone whose faces are in the photos, if I must. That's how the big boys do it.
                Sarah Meier

Comment

Shane

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                  Yeah I agree with the picture and stealing props ideas thing 100% I did not see what Kevin said. I am just talking in general taking pics of your friends things like that.

If yall want I will be hiring a nasty azz St. Louis hooker and you can get a pic of me and her in the nude out behind the Darkness if you like! Shane and its I wonder is I can get a Sandy and Mandy two for one package! Shane this time!
                  If you get a hooker(s), I WANT THAT PICTURE!
                  Sarah Meier

Comment

Special Message for Carson and Brad

Kiss my ass!

With love,
                    Sarah
                    Sarah Meier

Comment

Important question!

There are some of you who want a scrapbook to show the kids.

There are some of you who want a scrapbook just so you can remember anything at all.

Should I create TWO scrapbooks? One that is PG- and one that is R-rated?
                      Sarah Meier

Comment

:: steps out of the way ::
                        Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                        Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Originally posted by Haunted Illinois View Post
                          :: steps out of the way ::
                          That's not an answer, Adam.
                          Sarah Meier

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
                            That's not an answer, Adam.
                            Well, it doesn't make sense for me to duplicate your efforts, does it?
                            Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                            Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Jolly...

I think even the std free hookers are cheaper LOL
                              Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

STD free hookers? No such thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X