Hells gate 2009!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumber, beautiful lumber.

That looks like a great team you have there. I saw 100 panel's stacked there, how long did it take to assemble them?

Is that Luan board? I have no idea what that stuff goes for per sheet, very thin, very light, pretty strong.

I love progress, whether my own or someone elses, good to see all that work getting done.

Comment

• How can you afford to buy so much wood and supplies? Do you have alot in savings? Looks to be thousands invested already...

Darkangel

Comment

• yeah man you got it going on there , every thing looks awesome and you are dedicated and thats what matters the more then any thing . you guys will have a killer haunt , and as for how you can afford it , thats no ones business but yours man . always remember some things are better left unsaid but keep ripping right along and congrats to you and your crew you are doing an awesome job bro i need help with getting a site up and running to, hauntingarkansas@yahoo.com talk to you soon man

Comment

• Darkangel's question

Actually that was a good question posted. Without going into specifics I'm sure many people would be interested in learning how to raise the capital to get going with a budget and purchasing supplies. It's tough out there these days!

Allan

Comment

• thanks for all the positive comments everyone.
            there are 100 panels done right now.
            my master plan will be posted in a while. looking at over double that, with 2 haunted houses, probably whats going to happen.

As for how we get our money, i will leave that to someone else to give tips and stuff.
            Our finances are private, sorry.
            I will tell you this, we are very fortunate with the entire situation and i never forget how lucky i am to be able to make this happen.
            Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

• The best advice anyone could give about money is spend tons of money like 10000 dollars or more advertising and make a shitload of profit at the haunt.

And Nick it really looks great.
              INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

• lol thanks man.
                Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

• No problem, oh and I wanna buy a banner or graphic
                  INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

• k, send me email with info if you want it for next year. cause i cant do it this year.

Comment

• I will once I get some extra money together.
                      INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

• Holy F#$& !!! I haven't been on this forum for a long time since I got myself a Bachelor pad and moved out. I haven't had internet for the longest time! I felt so Isolated, Now I can bother everyone on this forum again.

I honestly did not know the magnitude of this project you were undertaking seems at this rate you will have the whole warehouse filled..... I understand you don't talk about Finances. Seems like you may be a gigolo, or doing something illegal. *In reality you may have conservative and moderately wealthy parents who are very supportive of this hobby, hoping the discipline taken towards this activity will help you later in life. Parents may also happen to own a few small warehouse's.*

It is rather interesting, I have never really understood something to the fullest extent till recently. When you are successful at something and you look back on it you tend to realize all the help you got. You cannot get somewhere in life without other people giving you a hand. You are extremely fortunate to have a band hard working friends. They seem to be extremely motivated in the photos you have posted. Bruce and I wish there were more people with that type of motivation helping us. We make due with what we have.

The construction photos look really great, awesome paint job on some of the panels. Where will you be storing them???

sincerely,

Frank Balzer
                        FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                        Reign Of Terror Charity Haunted House
                        www.EvilIsLurking.com
                        Frank W. Balzer
                        FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                        http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
                        --------------------------------------------------
                        www.RotHauntedHouse.com
                        www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

• hey! btw just dropped you guys an email today wondering how your haunt is goin? and for some pics.
                          yeah theses are just base coats.no major detail painting, or any detail has been done, other than some spraypaint stuff.
                          were looking at around 200+ panels to start this year. we are only using a few walls from last year, cause they got so much positive attention.
                          but NO the financing is not coming from my parents. but it sure would make things easier lol. were doing the haunt for make a wish so lots of donations came up on buildings. as for the other stuff it kinda just fell into place.

Comment

• According to the pics, you're already off to quite a start. Good luck, not that you need it! It sounds like you're doing very well.

Comment

• thanks for support everyone.
                              just wanted to let you know that we got our artwork done professionally and it looks unbelievable! your all gonna love it, right now im just waiting to get the final full resolution and get it laid out on a poster.
                              YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!!!

Comment

• THIS IS A PRERELEASE!
                                FINAL WILL BE RELEASED IN A FEW DAYS
                                NOT TO BE COPIED TO ANY OTHER FORUMS, OR SITES, ALL INFO IS TENTATIVE.
                                PLEASE COMMENT.

Comment

Working...
                                X