No announcement yet.

Hells gate 2009!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, but Oak Island only sells the big rolls and we don't need that much of it, but I just found a place called Fright Theatre, they sell erosion cloth and at a great price. I'll have to look for camo netting some place else. I should be able to get burlap from walmart or home depot hopefully. I need burlap for the haunt and props.

Comment

new banner
      site is working now, but no content.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Love the website! Props for the designers. By the way you have some 1,000 views on this thread, props on that one too man! Everyone in this industry has been checking the development of this haunt! Most of us will say we have high hopes for you! The progress that you have made, and you being the owner at your age, you make me jealous! I wish I could have owned a haunt, well just not a haunt but a Haunted Attraction, on my own, at your age! If you Pull this off you will change the course of the haunt industry, in my opinion! Best of Luck, and don't give up as hard as things may seem. Dang...

-Frank Balzer
          Frank W. Balzer
          FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
          http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
          --------------------------------------------------
          www.RotHauntedHouse.com
          www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

WOW- hopefully you know how much that means to me... if you dont... it means a LOT!
            I designed the website-had friend implement Joomla! into it.
            yeah lol idk what to say, other than...damn the pressure is on ... hahah

thank you so much.
            more info coming soon on this, need to get this building, were like days away.

Comment

What kind of lease are you looking at for 40,000 sq ft? Here in NY i have looked at buildings of the same size and the lowest i can get is $1 per sq ft per month. Making a lease of that building $40k a month... just curious what kind of deal you struck.
              Bill Rod.
              Dark Tech Effects
              Automated DMX Lighting
              Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

It took like 50 phone calls, but eventually we just got lucky and were just gonna pay for utilities and its gonna be a charitable donation, since were benefiting The Make A wish foundation.
                There was a haunt that they let do it in the building every year, and now they dont want to do it inside, they want to try outside, so they are letting us use the building for the 2 months they would be in it. However we are working to get it for longer.

Idk if i talked about it earlier, but we got a 10,000+ square foot warehouse were working on too, that we should have an answer next week. This will be only for building in.

Comment

l website is up and running and there is some content on it.
                  its not finished, but you can check it out.

www.hellsgatehaunt.com

Comment

Comment

What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Comment

MORE ARTWORK- please comment

Comment

Jeeeez make up your mind and pick something all ready.... looks good thought and Huh?? Hells Gate energy drink?? You starting another company on the side???

-Frank
                            Frank W. Balzer
                            FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                            http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
                            --------------------------------------------------
                            www.RotHauntedHouse.com
                            www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

i know, i know... lol. this is final design i swear.

heres the deal on the energy drink. Were going through screaming zombie enerrgy drink, and we are just getting out custom label for it, upc code, ect, and then were going to be talking with all the stores and gas stations around the area to carry the drink. We will advertise where they can get the drink, and that if they buy a can, they will get a 3 dollar off coupon. So for them the drink is essentially free. So we are bringing in traffic to the stores with the drink, and getting a shit ton of publicity off of it.

Comment

undertaker don't set your goals too high on that energy drink bringing in tons of people, we were on a quarter million Pepsi cans with our haunt for a season and only got 73 back and they as well had 3 dollars off.

Many local gas stations and grocery stores had displays it was really shocking that it wasn't a huge promotion afterall, were certainly were very excited about it when it happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X