No announcement yet.

Hells gate 2009!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks pretty sweet! Where are you located?
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Northwest OHio.
      Thank you, we will have more exact location soon.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Speaking with building owner later today.
        We should know something by end of weekend.
        Your all gonna love this building.

HUGE!!!! greatest location ever as well.
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Congrats, I'm glad things are going well for you.
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

thank you !
            Were probably going to have 2 buildings to work with as well.
            one specifically for building props and wall panels and stuff.
            other one to construct full haunted house is.
            It all depends- but that is actually our cheapest route due to utility costs of large building are insane!

Comment

Looking nice Nick!

One thing, it may have already been brought to your attention, but there is absolutely nothing on your site... all there is a home page with you logo, and everything else is blank...

maybe its just my computer, but i just thought id inform you
              Skidduhlicious

Comment

well it looks like its going to play out like this, but nothing is 100% yet.

-Were getting a 10,000 square foot building to build wall panels, props, construct scenes and stuff, ect. Its got a paint booth in the middle big enough to paint entire panels in. Its a perfect place to work, also i believe it has offices in there as well.

-August we will load everything up onto a truck, and unload it in our full building, in a prime location. This building is 40,000 square feet, perfect location, high ceilings, fire sprinkler system, ect.

-Then piece the haunt together, get inspected and open that sucker up.

-I will have pictures coming soon.

-its been a really stressful week, this haunt is driving me mad =(.

Comment

oh and a new working website will be up soon.

Comment

40,000??!!! Wow, nice man, this has got to be expensive. When we were planning and building our haunt last year it was really stressful for me, of course not as stressful as what you are doing considering yours is on a much bigger scale. This year isn't as stressful though because I've already done it once so I can do it again lol. I wish I was close enough so I could stop by when it's open. I hope all goes well.

Jake

Comment

Yeah, thanks
                      well the building is 40,000.
                      haunt square footage is undertermined, but it will not take up whole building.
                      We need a large area to house the bands, and dance floor and stuff,
                      Place for other activities, que line, our full consession area, ect.

But haunt is still gonna be huge. lol

Comment

I hope you've started building your props and stuff! I know the pressure of having one month to put up several haunted houses, and it's more stress than you've seen so far!
                        I wish you all the luck!!!
                        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

LOL, ya I didn't think the haunt would be the entire 40,000, but still, that is a big building and it gives you a lot of room to work with. Speaking of props, I gotta go finish my corpse, lol. Good luck!

Comment

lol were way behind
                            but were working our asses off, school is just getting in the way.

We just started building props, and were just getting all our molding, casting, and painting supplies for them.
                            Problem is really no place to work and we were low on funds.
                            Both of which is solved, as we just signed partnership with The MAke A wish foundation and there gonna help us get donations.
                            We also are getting the letter and Tax id number to give to building owner for place to build.

Comment

Nice, I wish I could come help! LOL! Too bad I'm in VA. Have you used camo netting in your past haunts, if so where do you get it? I'm trying to stock up on camo netting, erosion cloth, and burlap type stuff for Twisted Terror this year.

Comment

lol just having your support is helping, i swear its been one of the toughest weeks ever, not agreeing with other buisness partners, spending money that i can afford to spend, and just not getting any sleep cause im worrying so much about what needs to be done, and how behind we are.

but for that stuff umm Oak Island Productions should carry it.
                                also check your local fabric stores, we need soooo much of that stuff as well, it makes wonderful ceiling material .

Comment

Working...
                                X