Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have fun with the move and all of it!

Comment

• Today at the haunt, Marcy Kaptur from the House of Representatives gave us a visit!!! She was so impressed. Also the president of The Make A Wish Foundation stopped by as well. It was amazing, they all loved it. and we have all there contact info and there gonna help us really grow the company.

Also we just got our own phone number and a cool new system
      our number is 661-SCR-EAM1 =) pretty neat huh.

oh and were building our huge entrance way, it looks hardcore.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

• Wow, Nick that is incredible, I wish I could get the town Building Inspector from down the street to come to my haunt! Anyways good morgue and I guess you are experiencing the pre-home haunt stress rush x10 with this new professional endeavor but, it has to be exciting nonetheless. It will suck even more though when senior year starts and you have to take it down, set it up in another building and take it down again. Good luck and hope all goes well!
        Mike Cirrincione
        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
        MAC Productions presents:
        Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
        Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
        Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

• yes sir, its gonna suck quite a lot =)
          but right now, im just living the dream.
          Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

• I encourage everyone on the forum to read this paragraph.
            I came home yesterday after a 14 hour workday, or just working like absolute made, i could barely move and was covered in saw dust, ruined a $40 pair of paints cause they were covered in deck stain and paint. My dad was pulling up behind me in the driveway. I looked at him and said.
            "you know if i worked this long of a day, or this hard, and didnt completely love what i was doing, id be the most miserable person on earth."

Comment

• Just got off the phone with monster.
              They are sponsoring us. Bringing out tons of product. They are bringing out the truck, setting up tents, there having monster pong, tons of free give aways. ECT. wow im so pumped right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
                Just got off the phone with monster.
                They are sponsoring us. Bringing out tons of product. They are bringing out the truck, setting up tents, there having monster pong, tons of free give aways. ECT. wow im so pumped right now.
                That's cool. That's one of those things that gives you credibility and promotion that money can't buy. Well, that small amounts of money can't buy.

You're right about the hard work thing. There are many people working jobs they hate and are miserable. Even if the work isn't so hard, it helps to be doing something you like.

Comment

• monster

hey nick who do i contact for monster can you give me any pointers as to where to start man i would really appreciate it you dont remember me from a couple years ago but you should lets just say you asked a hell of alot of questions and we answered lol and now you are livin the dream my friend so good haunting and please tell me who i go througfh for monster sponsorship

Comment

• Originally posted by FEAR ASYLUM View Post
                    please tell me who i go througfh for monster sponsorship

Nick can probably answer this, but I'll throw in my 2 cents... I went through our local Monster Energy distributor and secured a cross promotion deal this year. We'll let them come on site and hand out as much stuff as they want (drinks, swag, etc)... as well as giving them a title sponsor to our "college night," and all they needed to do for us was create a few signs. Pretty simple and it worked! Now we save money by not having to pay for more "parking" signs or "merchandise" signs... and give our customers free drinks and Monster prizes every Thursday!

Oh, and you look a heck of a lot more professional!

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
                    www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
                    Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

• call monster, and ask to talk to someone about getting donations.
                      if they tell you to send in a letter say you are, you just want to speak with them to get a better feel for the company and stuff, dont take no for an answere this part is crutial.

then when you talk to the person in sponsorship. they will tell you the email address and then there is a specific topic that you have to put in the subject line of the email.
                      You are looking for the Monster Energy Team. in your email, briefly explain your event and then explain that time is of the essense now, and that you want a contact blah blah blah..... you get the picture.
                      make it happen bro!

i sent out my first email over 4 months ago. got a few B.S. emails back and just got the official one yesterday

now with your idea. we are doing that in addition. We got the local distributer to donate product, give us huge discounts. In addition im going to ask them if they would like to be on site and stuff.

Comment

• we may have just acquired the greatest set of actors the haunted house industry has ever seen, i dont want to release any information yet, seeing as nothing is for sure and i dont want to give anything away, but in the next week, expect to see this haunt go from ordinary to revolutionary.

Comment

• broke out the makeup and latex today and made a 3 part prosthetic mask. Its just sitting on a foam head, so its not lined up and what not.
                          but kinda neat. oh and this has nothing to do with the previous post.

Comment

• Haha...cool! I wish I could make something that good.
                            Mike Cirrincione
                            Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                            MAC Productions presents:
                            Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                            AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                            Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                            Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

• thank. its actually extremely extremely easy. just got to experiment and get creative.
                              IT was a fun day, we just played around with masks and worked on creating the perfect blood recipe.
                              Also that picture is just of the 3 pieces sitting on a foam head, when its on it blends perfects.

Comment

• I've been following your progress since last year, when you were a home haunt. It's cool to see your progression. I'd be interested to hear details about your dealings with local officials to get your haunt approved to open. I'd especially be interested to hear about your dealings with your local fire marshal.

Comment

Working...
                                X