Scarefactory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarefactory?

I remember reading about a scarefactory tour in St Louis. Is this happening or am I just imagining things?
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Grimley

I think that might be at the MHC and not Tramsworld. Scarefactory is located in Ohio I dont see that happening. But then again you need to ask the master I am a ant on a stick here. Shane and its nobody. Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

I am not sure on that one either.

I did tour Scarefactory during MHC last year. THat was a blast. But haven't heard about TW at all.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I think you mean Creative Visions. Mark is doing some tour of his shop on Friday. That is about all I know on that one. Scarefactory will have a tour of their booth at the show... LOL

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

That would be cool if Scare factory made a walk-thur of there props this year during tw. I heard they used to do it a couple years back. But when I went last year only Oak Island had a walk-thur.
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

When Scarefactory has new things like wall systems, like the Corridor of Corpse walls, they have small walkthoughs to show them off and they might add a few props in there but most of the props are set up as they have been for years....

Allan

Comment

Working...
            X