No announcement yet.

Who wants a NEW HAUNTWORLD DVD????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i have plenty of haunt world vids but would love another i always seem to learn something or am reminded of something i had fogoten. i say go for it.
    The Care Taker
    John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

We would definitely be interested in being in a new hauntworld video (and we will definitely purchase it either way). We have alot of footage from previous years ("live customer action") and we can definitely provide any kind of walk through video. It might also be interesting to do some filming during the tour in March. Feel free to give me a call or email Larry.
      Bill C. Schnell
      Dark Son Productions
      NecroPlanet Haunted Attractions
      www.NecroPlanet.com

Comment

I now hate myself. I went to the movies on Friday and spent about $30 on myself and my friends. I would love to buy that DVD right now, but I only have like $18. > Oh well. I'll have to wait.
        ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
        Campbellsville, KY

Comment

While I like foam carving and enjoyed the Bad Boys DVD, you must also realize that a LOT of haunt can not use any type of foam in their attractions!! Even coated, some FD's are refusing the use of ANY foam product!!

Larry didn't one of the Discorvery or Travel channels do a piece on you guys doing the "guts decorating" ? Maybe cover that on the DVD?
          R&J Productions
          Las Vegas, NV
          www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Yeah I was kinda thinking about doing a gory how to section.

Anyone who wanted their haunt featured send your footage to:

Halloween Productions, Inc.
            1525 South 8th Street
            St. Louis, Mo.

I will see if we can make another DVD.

Kel, thanks for your input I think we would focus on some foam carving.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ive got them all so does everyone else. Something with more how-to's would be great. Im with Raycliff and everyone on this one. Definately need some Dr. Lady and not as much utube clips.
              Thanks,
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Larry,

Again, could you shoot for a post-season release... give us time to get footage during the season? -Tyler
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Would love a new hauntworld dvd but....

Please keep the video to haunts and not more wasted time with business tips and such... Please, no more re-run footage of that haunt in chatsfield, ohio.... I have all of your tapes and dvd's, and i can't believe how much dr. Lady (unfunny) stuff are on all of those videos... Definate horrible filler !!!!!! Just stick to the "great" stuff...
                  Haunts! Thankx, chuck weber (halloween productions fan since 1995) how to create your own haunted house-part 1. Philly-pa.

Comment

The tips, how-to's, and Dr. Lady are what make the HW DVD's what they are... if you want to see haunts, then watch the Travel channel or GO TO THEM! I want the HW DVD's to stay like they are! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Price for new hauntworld dvd

Volume 17 was $34.95, which is a little EXPENSIVE. (I thought) if you can keep the price a little more reasonable, that would be great... Thanks, chuck

Comment

Hey, nightgore..............

Ya, i can watch the travel channel (like you do) for free. Those shows are ok, but larry's haunt portions of the videos are usually longer and more informative. Ya, show chatsfield, ohio on one video. Not on a bunch of them... They are especially boring because everything in the hotel is static. Nothing moves except for the spencer's 7 dollar lightning globes.. Oh, ya, i almost forgot how i almost fell asleep during hauntworld part 8 when "wolfie" was in the attic. Funny bit. (yawn)(wonderful !) i couldn't understand one word the "character" said. In those wasted 10 minutes of filler, larry could have shown another haunt. No doubt david is talented with his maskmaking and such,and i have no disrespect for him. But after being a big halloween productions fan since 1995, and having all of the videos, i'm just tired of seeing the same old chatsfield footage on tape after tape. So, nightgore, buy all of the hauntworld series- i mean all of them- even the ones you can't get anymore- watch all of them and then give me an honest opinion.- you'll see--- too much chatsfield ohio. You'll probably agree with me. Respectfully, chuck

Comment

I do have ALL of them... and really like them the way they are! The only thing I'd like to see changed is the quality of the HW DVD's... I'd LOVE to see an HD/Blue Ray HW DVD... that'd be AWESOME!!! -Tyler
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I agree with Chuck, enough is enough. I sometimes enjoyed the Dr Lady bits but they were never funny in the least, just fun and added charm. It doesn't really add anything to the videos, and could easily be replaced with more haunt footage or how to's. The Dr Lady thing had its day!

Darkangel

Comment

Thanks, Dark Angel.................

Thanks for the positive feedback on the videos. For the price, they should be at least 2 hours and loaded with haunts. Cut out all the shameless plugs for the magazine, etc. (Lord knows we all know about it by now and how to order it) Just show footage, footage and more footage. There are soooooo many haunts out there.... I can't travel, so I really enjoy the video from haunts all over the country. Hopefully, the new DVD will be great. I'm sure Larry reads these posts, and he'll take our feelings into consideration for his next video adventure....Take care and thanks for supporting my comments. All the best, Chuck

Comment

Well I have read everyones comments including the one you wrote Chuck...oh wait you wrote like 10! LOL

First off as for Dr. Lady he hasn't been on a DVD in several issues. Secondly these DVD's are like 2.5 hours each some of them, so its not like we cheated anyone! LOL

I think Dr. Lady is outragous! But yes I think we sorta beat that dead horse but I'm not opposed to putting on anything from Dr. Lady.

But this video would be more how to stuff and less features of haunted houses or funny stuff or BUSINESS TIPS!

However it has always been a passion to showcase the business side of things because I think that is what people need most.

Oh well ... we will see if we can fit this into our list of things to do...

Again if anyone wants to send in a how to for the video or some footage send it along.

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President
                                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                                X