HHA Officer Prospects... ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHA Officer Prospects... ideas?

OK guys, so I know the HHA is busy working away on the "details" of the group... and an "interim board" is on hand... but let's put together who'ed we'd like to see as the full-time board!

President- Shane Dabbs
    Vice President- Ken Spriggs
    Treasurer- Tim Turner
    Secretary- Larry Kirchner
    Public Relations- Paul Johnson

... that's all I can come up with because I don't know all the official "roles". So guys, let me hear your thoughts! Come on, don't be shy! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

You've got my vote for all the positions at question except for Secratary. I don't know if Larry has had enough experience in that field to be put of for that particular position.
    Secratary - Tyler
    Thats my vote.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Lol

Hum interesting. I would like to see Paul and Ben hold office they have a lot to offer. And Ken would be good in the mix too hes a straight shooter!!! Shane and its wow this is interesting. Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Oak,

Thanks for the vote... hahahha.... but technically I'm not elligible for an officer position! Sorry! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

you know i think this is a really good idea lets move the industry forward guys , shane i believe in your dream
          Last edited by Mike Honcho; 02-02-2009, 09:42 PM.
          HHA Member

Comment

Sorry Tyler maybe next election you should run. Or however long the terms are.

Comment

There are certain qualfications which will be outlined in the bylaws for who can or can't run for a board position and or an exec board position. No matter who votes or who runs for whatever position, this isn't and should NEVER be a popularity contest, this is about advancement of the industry from a business point of view.

I do not agree with your list, and I would never vote for the list as you've presented them. Its not about your friends, its about who can better serve the industry and why they can.

For example I would never vote for myself as a sec. because I'm terrible at that role and it would never be done right. EVER! LOL

IF HHA is to succeed, it must be run professionally not a drama fest, not a popularity contest none of that...

People with idea's, people with experience, people who are willing to push the envelope are the people you should support.

Down the road the assocaition will have an elected board and from there this industry must support HHA because it will support you, your industry and your future! Lastly Tim Turner will NEVER be allowed to serve on a board unless he opens a hauned house and becomes an owner of an attraction and then manages to operate said haunt for a period of no less than five years. Why? Because we dont' have an association run, managed, dictated, or directed by people who DO NOT OWN HAUNTED HOUSES or at the very least operate them! Makes sense doesn't it?

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

That whole thing sounded like a friggin campaign speech. We believe you believe me I know some of the guys poke fun at you but we all know your the face of the industry and we need to make sure that face doesn't have any zits on it so we'll keep you on your toes. HAHA

Vincent This time.

Comment

Screw the Guidelines! Vote Tater...he always says whats on his mind
                  Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I'll break my rules for you Tater... I'll vote Tater!

Granny will keep people in line no doubt about it!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

haha thanks larry...what am I running for again...just remember Vote Tater!
                      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Isn't Tim Turner the guy who keeps posting pro-IAHA or anti-HHA and starting trouble on the other board? You really want him as a leader???

Darkangel

Comment

election

Thanks Nightgore for the vote of confidance

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                          OK guys, so I know the HHA is busy working away on the "details" of the group... and an "interim board" is on hand... but let's put together who'ed we'd like to see as the full-time board!

President- Shane Dabbs
                          Vice President- Ken Spriggs
                          Treasurer- Tim Turner
                          Secretary- Larry Kirchner
                          Public Relations- Paul Johnson

... that's all I can come up with because I don't know all the official "roles". So guys, let me hear your thoughts! Come on, don't be shy! -Tyler

Comment

Hmm

I am not a member of HHA so I guess I can't be vice pres....

But oh my Larry...

In the words of the infamous sgt hulka.....lighten up Francis
                            Sounds like you have a little issue with some of us mentioned?
                            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Larry,

First off you talk about a group of friends? Boy did you open a bucket of worms. I myself think people like Paul, Ken, Ben have alot to offer. They are leval headed and can take a challenge as a challenge and not that as a personal attack. I think "friends" scare Larry. That might make a good room for the Darkness. But Larry correct me if I am wrong but did you not call your friends up to get this HHA started?

Let me add this sometimes a "KNOW IT ALL'" can turn people away just as much as people who face "Drama" You can't change a "KNOW IT ALL" and his or her views because remember they know it all. But people with "Drama" can sit down and be shown that there are other ways. Why? Because we don't '' KNOW IT ALL' Something to think about Huh? Shane and its it works both ways. Shane this time.

**** OH yes AMEN KEN. I am kinda hurt Larry dont like us and think were a bumch of Drama Filled Dumb F*^#'s
                              Last edited by graystone; 02-03-2009, 08:47 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X