• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its cutting edge i think too....
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

i say cutting edge. look at the guy's shirt!

Comment

Pandora's Box?
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Yep...Cutting Edge!

Sort of a funny story. I got into town about 2PM. But they said, why not wait til dark to get the "full effect"? So the owner Todd James picks me up about 6:30PM in his monster hearse and we go to the haunt. We hang out outside then start into the show. I round a corner (Now the lights are on...) and Blammo..they hit me with one of those propane machine guns and the lights go out! Then Todd is gone and the music starts up. I start walking and actors are jumping out! They gave me a show! It was a great haunt and I cannot thank Todd and his crew enough for going to all that trouble.

Its a huge place with some really wild scenes - one day I will tell the tale! It ended up with a foam room..a really crazy effect!

Thanks again to Cutting Edge for putting on a great show. Also the actors had so much fun I think they were thinking about opening on Friday the 13th this month- If you are in that part of the world you should go check it out!

The next day I drove a good while to get to the other Mystery Haunt ... That story can wait for another day..!

Thanks!
          Ben Armstrong
          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
          www.Fearworld.com
          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Yes the next featured haunted house is HOUSE OF TORMENT!

Ben Armstrong personally flew to HOT a couple weeks ago. He's writing the story now... but the good news doesn't stop there. As we're doing with Netherworld we're writting MORE THAN ONE article about HOT, you will get inside many of their secrets incuding their "CONTROL ROOM" which is unique to this attraction.

They have a control room where they trigger the scares while watching tv monitors. Cool huh?

We're also going to try and feature a second attracion based on the vote that you all voted on last month.

I should have the cover within days.

Other articles in this Transworld issue will be one I'm writting about creating facades, to many others.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I knew it! Shane, time for that prize! ... Can't wait for the mag. to get here Larry... I always look forward to reading the next HW! -Tyler
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
              X