No announcement yet.

Steelers or Cardinals???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly i thought we deserved the win against the colts. We played well that game, even you cant deny us that. This year we deserved to win albeit we have won games in the past that we should have lost.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce View Post
      It would be nice to see the cards win but the Steelers are going to eat them for lunch.lol.
      Im sure everyone was saying that about the Patriots and Giants last year too. You never know with the NFL honestly

Comment

Yes but last year Billacheack (I can't spell his name) didn't get to cheat.lol.
        Originally posted by TheGreatPhantasmo View Post
        Im sure everyone was saying that about the Patriots and Giants last year too. You never know with the NFL honestly
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

OOH ouch. Dont hate on the Pattys. I'm Patriots all the way.

WHO CATCHES A BALL WITH THERE FRIGGGIN HELMET!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OH well. I don't care who wins as long as the Suckants i mean Giants lost. And they did so I'm happy.
          Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Originally posted by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR View Post
            OOH ouch. Dont hate on the Pattys. I'm Patriots all the way.

WHO CATCHES A BALL WITH THERE FRIGGGIN HELMET!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OH well. I don't care who wins as long as the Suckants i mean Giants lost. And they did so I'm happy.
            Dont like the Giants? Youll love this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I seriously laughed liked that. It was very very funny. Especially the girl mocking him in the background!!! I needed that thanks!
              Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Oh man, ya think he was a little up set.lol.
                Originally posted by TheGreatPhantasmo View Post
                Dont like the Giants? Youll love this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

Comment

That was awesome!
                  www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Dr Giggles,

Yeah, the Chargers did play well against the Colts, but that's just it, they really ONLY play good against the Colts and then get run over by whomever else they play. They have the Colt's number right now but the Colts can and probably would have beaten whoever else they would have played. The Chargers earned that win no question, but I still think its a waste because you just knew they would lose the next game, like last year....

Allan

Comment

Is that video real or a joke? Please tell me it's a joke!!!! Ridiculous...
                      The guy at the end should have said what he said in the beginning!

I think the Cardinals are this year's Giants! Most people want to see history being made by the Cardinals I believe and everyone loves an underdog.

Allan

Comment

Steelers!

Actually I don't give a rip about professional football! I LOVE COLLAGE FOOTBALL!! But to keep things normal here and seeing that Larry is pulling for the Cardinals and Jared is pulling for who Larry is pulling for I will have to pull for the Steelers!! Shane and its just having fun. Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Since half my family is from Pittsburg... I'm pulling for the Steelers! But I'd rather watch any college sport! -Tyler
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Allen,
                            I guess its just the colts man. Hahah! I dont get it sometimes...but thats the NFL ...wins happen that no one can believe...but they do happen.

Comment

Great game!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X