Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic Deleted!

Message Deleted.

:shock: :roll: yeah, I will get right on that......
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

The only similar listing I could find was the Azalea Garden Church of God, which in my experience makes that an independent congregation. So when they, the catholic church ever does get a few bucks together, they might want to make sure they are properly listed in the Norfolk, Va community churches listing. About another 100 churches have?

Then again this might be why they need you fronting for them? I'll be phoning the Pope in the middle of the week and remind him to get on this.

Perhaps we should start a new forum section for starting your own church too! I think it should be below home haunts 101 and below horror movies though, that's just my opinion.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

hmm churches ask for money on haunted fourms now.give them your money so later they can try and shut down your haunt

Comment

Originally posted by wipp
          hmm churches ask for money on haunted fourms now.give them your money so later they can try and shut down your haunt
          Amen Brother whipp!
          Preach it Brother Preach it!

As for JR
          Did you know accepting donations from across state lines for a non-exsistant chairity is a Felony and a FEDERAL crime? Meaning if caught you will receive a MANDATORY sentence of 5 years in a federal prision.

How much have you collected yet? Better send it back PRONTO.
          http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
          Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
          When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
          If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

YOU want what, sent where? Now thats scary! Sorry but the good girls and boys of *cough* Azale Garden Norfork Catholic Church are more then welcome to come to my haunt at no charge but, I will no way at no time in any form be sending YOU money!
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
            X