Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Raycliff Manor Web-mercial by Elswarro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elswarro,

I hear you on Youtube. Videos generally look good when they are embedded. The quality of yours is top notch.

Tim

Comment

Hey Kelly, if you don't mind this question, how much did this commercial set you back? We are looking at doing this but I need to bring a price and an example to the table with all the partners. Thanks!

Comment

10 to 15 thousand......

HA! HA! Just Kidding! I got Jokes!
        Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Ok, to give you a serious answer, our custom commercials start at $700. Prices vary up and down depending on how much footage we have to shoot.

In other words, if we have to build a "Saw" type of bathroom scene, you would have to cover the design cost. We try our best to shoot from existing setups or locations to give you the most affordable option.

If you would like a custom quote, please feel free to e-mail us at info@elswarro.com

Comment

Thanks again Jason (Elswarro)! It's worth every bit! Thanks Tattoo for the excellent referral!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

The video looks great! Very creative and I really like the voice over. The sound effects go perfectly with the scenes. You should get awesome results from it. Money well spent!

Eric
              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

The voice over is done by Tom Clifford. really great guy and super easy to work with! check out his website http://voiceoverguy.tv/ for more demos.

Comment

Working...
                X