No announcement yet.

I have a celebrity friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I've been putting it off but now I'm gunna need therapy.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

This is a little off topic

But... I have a secret nothing really to do with this topic but what the hell.. whatever you know. Can anyone guess it. I will give you a hint. It has to do with something but thats all I can tell you. Shane and its I know I got you scratching your head Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Shane's Secret?...

You just have begun to realise that you have been wearing under-sized underware all these years?
        Relax now, breathe!!!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Whats up with my head on Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer?

I just caught that!!!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

It can be upsetting

When you find out your head has a seperate, secret life of it's own!
            Get your ears pierced, then when you lay down for the night run screws through the piercings into the head board of your bed(use fender washers on the screws) then your head will be there when you wake up.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
              But... I have a secret nothing really to do with this topic but what the hell.. whatever you know. Can anyone guess it. I will give you a hint. It has to do with something but thats all I can tell you. Shane and its I know I got you scratching your head Shane this time!
              You got married, is that your secret?
              Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
              X