I have a celebrity friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys its cool!

Allen likes to jump me like I like to jump Larry. Although as far as me and Larry its more for my amusment. I actually dont have anything aginst Larry and he will tell you I have told him that myself. (However I dont always agree with him but that dont make me right any more than it may make him) But Allen thinks I am anti Larry so he likes to play big brother and ya know there is nothing wrong with that! Alllen I can dish and I can take but hey dont you have some Insurance stuff to be working on? Are you like me and take a few months off is so looks like me and you may be going a few rounds.

LOL Tater Jim is very famous!!!!! I know another famous dude too his name is Ben Armstrong!!! LOL actually I have alot of respect for Ben I wish there were more guys in this Industry like him and I am including myself in that statement! Another great guy in this Industry Paul Johnson from Atrox another great guy also a friend of mine who I have respect for. Shane! And its Allen I honestly dont give a rats azz if you know more celebrities than me its not a race here bro Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Shane, I have nothing against you, really. You can say whatever you want to Larry he can fight his own battles.I don't even read read half your posts at this point. I don't take much time off, but you may want to clarify that "you and me might have to go a few rounds" comment...

In the meantime, since you like to call people out all the time we're all looking to see if Pat is going to be at Transworld to see if you really are the straight shooter you proclaim yourself to be...

By the way, can you email me or pm me allan@bennettscurse.com

Allan

Comment

Allan

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
        Shane, I have nothing against you, really. You can say whatever you want to Larry he can fight his own battles.I don't even read read half your posts at this point. I don't take much time off, but you may want to clarify that "you and me might have to go a few rounds" comment...

In the meantime, since you like to call people out all the time we're all looking to see if Pat is going to be at Transworld to see if you really are the straight shooter you proclaim yourself to be...

By the way, can you email me or pm me allan@bennettscurse.com

Allan
        Allan, you and shane will be huggin in St Louis, quit all this nonsense and make up>< lololol

Comment

Who knows, maybe so. I want to see and meet him though in person thats for sure...Shane, look me up!

Allan

Comment

Allen

The few rounds thing means just that as were doing now going a few rounds here. I dont want you to think I was gonna beat you down actually if that were the case I always pay a professional do do my fist fighting for me. Now mouth to mouth to I can hang with the best of them. Allen again nothing personal just my calls. Feel free to look me up I am usually easy to find! However at this point I will shoot you an email. Let me add some of you need to loosen your shorts they appear way to tight LMAO!Shane and its no I am not pissed Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL

C'Mon, I may be worried about some things sometimes, but getting a beat down for you is the least of my concerns, trust me! lol Loosening shorts now...

It's all in good fun let's all work together and and improve this industry! I'll see you at the show, email me anytime!

Allan

Comment

Where's Pat hanging with you?

Hey Shane,

So I have a friend (no it really is a friend, but ok me too) that will be with me at Transworld that would love to meet Pat. So as not to stalk her down, are you planning to be in a certain place and time that someone could meet her and get an autograph.

Chris, and it's the 80's ruled Chris this time!
                Chris Stafford
                1331 Entertainment Group
                Denver Haunted Houses - The Asylum & 13th Floor Haunted House http://www.getscared.com
                13th Floor Haunted House - San Antonio, Texas http://www.13thfloorsanantonio.com
                13th Floor Haunted House - Phoenix, Arizona http://www.13thflooraz.com

Comment

Chris

I am sure she will. She will not be spending the whole day as I understand it shes gonna come in later in the day on Saturday. I will let you know hell I should have not said anything and see how many people noticed her badge!!!! But yes shes all cool with that I am sure. Some of you guys are showing your age. Hell I just ralized me and Larry are the same age. I wounder if he had big hair in the 80's. Larry post a pic!!!!! Shane and its I loved the 80's too Shane this time.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's pretty cool!! Well, assuming this isn't like that fictional reality TV show you were telling us about several months ago...

I've always liked her voice. She has a very strong rock voice.

Comment

Quick

Quick someone photoshop some MC Hammer pants on a picture of Larry.

Comment

You asked for it! I give you... Larry-TIME! -Tyler
                        Attached Files
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

DarTikEntertainment

LOL that thread is still up and I far from started it go back and read. However I did get in on the action and it was fun. But again you will need to talk to Kel and some of the others on that. LMAO Tater can add to the info as well. Again it was a fun thread! Shane and its I wish I had started it that was a good one Shane this time!
                          sigpic

Comment

Omg

OMG Tyler that is hilarious!

Comment

ok lets see how good you are...can we get larry photoshopped on Vanilla ice and a Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtle (Old Movie Version)
                              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

You guys are a riot......

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                                X