Darkness Tour Party... How about it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
    I think it's a good idea Larry..I'm up for a party. So you say the weather there in late March is good eh?? I was wondering if it could snow or be freezing cold.
    I don't think we'll have to brave the bitter cold and snow. According to MSN weather, the average temps for St. Louis, for March 27-29, are between 40 and 60 degrees.

Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
    Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Ya the weather here in Missouri by that time is beautiful. It will probably be warm enough to keep that door open possibly.? This isnt Chicago. Hell even Chicago probably isnt that bad in late March. Heck I remember Transworld 3 yrs ago there was like 70's. It was beautiful. Party sounds like a cool idea, auction as well.

Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

I suppose you could have a silent auction...

Have stuff set about the room with places to make bids on it. That way if winners were in the attraction or in line they could still win. You could announce the winners once you closed the haunt.

Larry it would be a great way to clean out your storerooms! And get that cool stuff out of the dumpster - we want to bid on it!

Maybe we can bring a few custom pulls from our molds, and put em up for auction...

Thanks!

Ben
        NETHERWORLD
        Ben Armstrong
        NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
        www.Fearworld.com
        www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Pulls from Netherworld... we're there! hahahaha... this sounds like a good idea! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

If you Open Those Big Doors

Then you will lose all the fumes building up from the portable kerosene heaters!
            Who needs beer when you have those loose carbon molecules attaching themselves to the brain cells perminently?
            "WHooo! I'm dizzy NOW!"
            But since it's a party , will the girl who bursts up out of the cake have her own kerosene heater inside the cake too?
            She might exit the cake sideways or something so stand back, giver her plenty of room!"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Adam,

I coach a baseball team and we would have already played in a few tournaments by Transworld. By the end of March it is very nice around here usually around 70 degrees. But as you know it can get cold even into March but not usually. I predict it will be warm but we'll see.

Yes I could get some stuff to bid on...but we need VENDORS to donate items for the auction as well. We need to raise money for HHA.

FYI... I called Transworld today... I informed them I will be doing this reception for HHA. So people can wait at the reception for their call times to enter the haunted house. I will provide some sort of food and drinks for everyone. I will have to contact my sponsor PEPSI and see what we can come up with there.

But I WILL DO THIS... Thank Ben for the idea!

Thank Ben!!!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

get in touch with me...either on here or on my cell check your PM's if you need my number..got an idea for an item
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Party... did someone say party... haunt party? I'm so there! :grin:

Kel

So when do the Darkness Tour tickets go on sale?
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Darkness tickets will go on sale in January. Here is an updated photo...Still nothing major accomplished but I can tell you by the first part of January lots of things will be done and looking good! Also included a drawing of a room we plan to build upstairs.

Larry
                    Attached Files
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

How funny.. I just made my room reservation last night and while I was on the event site, I was checking to see if there would be some sort of reception..Always a great idea, since everyone's so busy at the convention..nice to be able to have some down-time to socialize.
                      Maybe HHA could rent a few chairs for us old farts... or let us know to BYOC...
                      (Or just throw some old foam bodies down for beanbags

Nice set design!
                      missjayne
                      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Starting to look pretty cool Larry. Is the first pic the attrium? Or green house? And is the drawing of your attic? Is so that really looks creepy.
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                        X