Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll, Should Larry REmove Jollyroger/Ghostman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Rodger,

I wonder why a person of such high caliber such as yourself, would dilly-dally with such pointless banter, The more I delve into your posts you become more and more of a scholar and an upstanding person...

I wish I were just like you. You know... idiotic, prone to violence and mindless bashing, and dont forget the rediculusly horrible grammar.... Please do us all a favor.... ONCE AGAIN, and leave. And dont come back as the ghost of ghostman, or hauntmaster, or grimm man, or any other remotely idiotic name your mind may be able to conjure up. Leave.

Please?

Or are you going to threaten to shoot me again?
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

I'm imagining some Forest Gump action, just jumping off the porch and running across the country.

Naw, that was in the 60's. Kids today just type and call grandma on their cell phones for another grape soda.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Gregg, Just the vision of you in your Grandma outfit, grey wig, print dress, old lady black shoes with stocky heels is turning me on!
        STOP IT!
        Maybe I'm ESP-Picking this signal up because this is also your Turkey-Basting costume, and you must be wearing it right now?
        ESP, "Gift?" Or "Curse?"
        Happy Turkey Day Everyone, and may your switchblade be bigger than Tom Turkey's!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Nope Vampirella wore that costume tonight to Thanksgiving dinner. If it really is a turn on though I could put it on and do some grandma bitching videos live streaming for 3.99 per minute. You know swimming pool season and haunted house season are over now, I might have to do something for winter income.

P.S. anyone else notice Jolly removed all of his posts in here? Keep hope alive.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I TREASURE all my friends on this board. JWarfield, Ken, Kevin, Nicole, Empress, SPFX Chick, Dan F, Tattoo, Steve, Greg C, Kel

Geeeee and I thought you liked us.....

http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
            Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
            When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
            If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

[quote="Greg Chrise"]P.S. anyone else notice Jolly removed all of his posts in here? Keep hope alive.

LOL! You wish again!?!? What do you expect me to remove some of my posts here?? :lol: :evil:

Comment

No we expect you to be removed from the site completely. One more wish and your soul is mine.
                sigpic

Comment

I personally have not had a problem with the guy. But then again I have this buddy who reminds me how to handle problem people... I call him Iggy. Following the ways of Iggy make life upon the internet more peaceful. Unless the person is local. Then you just load the shotgun. Rock salt does wonders to keep the unwanted away.
                  http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                  Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                  When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                  If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Well, Joedog get the dump truck with all the rock salt you can carry cause he just posted another stupid topic!
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote="Greg Chrise"]No we expect you to be removed from the site completely. One more wish and your soul is mine.

Who are they?? What did they expect me to be removed from this forum site?

Well, Anyways, are you here to challenge against me or what?? I'm waiting for you, Greg!! My hands are on fire right now, so I'm feeling like to go to place my hands on your own shoulders and have you melt down for good!! What do you think, man??

BTW, again, there you go... Greg is A$$HOLE!

Comment

[quote="Jolly_Roger"]
                        Originally posted by Greg Chrise
                        No we expect you to be removed from the site completely. One more wish and your soul is mine.

Who are they?? What did they expect me to be removed from this forum site?

Well, Anyways, are you here to challenge against me or what?? I'm waiting for you, Greg!! My hands are on fire right now, so I'm feeling like to go to place my hands on your own shoulders and have you melt down for good!! What do you think, man??

BTW, again, there you go... Greg is A$$HOLE!

You can't erase it if I put it as a quote! Ah ha!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good grief, Greg!

So, you don't wish to say anything back to me, would you?? Well, I guess you are too scared to tell something to me, right? :roll:

Comment

A lot of us clamored for your removal, buddy. The deal was for us to calm down, but YOU had to tone down your act, which from all evidence, has not.

You should definitely have been permanently banned the first time round, for causing so much grief with your spam and racism and hatred.

If you wish to be a friend to people on here, please do them all a favor by being able to remove yourself. Thank you.

and please, do NOT send any offensive emails like last time. There nothing of value in any of them.
                            The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Rotate your upper body to your right, grab that small chrome handle and pull it down, "Flush!"
                              All done.
                              Simple.
                              Unless this is the first time all week , then you might need a sharp stick to break up the battleship before it will sink.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim, you crack my sh** up :!: :lol: (Pun intended) :wink:

Kel
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X