No announcement yet.

How many panels does it take? Ideas/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some walls that certainly cost $58 that way including labor. They could have been done better. If you add the cost of off site storage as well I come up with $78 per wall.

Paying a real artist to add detail with materials can easily add $160 per wall per side at $5 per SF More for props. New total $238 per wall. That's approaching $30 per square foot.

I would consider the wiring harness and lighting as seperate catagories. As would fire suppression systems. These can all be expressed per square foot.

In comparison, some well decorated retail locations including shelving and fixtures estimate out at $150 per square foot with no products yet. Some high dollar Mc Mansions easily approach $300 per square foot.

I saw a billboard for a home builder saying they build homes starting at $48 per square foot. So I got this idea to just buy properties. Like one at the lake, one where the haunt will be maybe a winter spot somewhere way from it all and the haunt has multiple purposes. It would be like a haunted Mcmansion that only appears then dissappears from a lot every 3 months. No storage expenses and you get to enjoy it year round.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
    X