Haunt found to be offensive...and I AGREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uptown Haunts View Post
    Being a pro-life Right Winger, I've been considering an abortion clinic scene in my haunt. It'll send a pretty clear political message that the general public would never fully understand otherwise. Considering Osama Obama voted 3 times against a bill that would save babies who survived abortions, I think it's appropriate. Tactics like this have been used against Bush during his Administration. I thinnk it's fair game unless you believe in a double standard. Thanx for the inspiration.....

Great idea! . . . If you want to go out of business.

Sarah
    Sarah Meier
    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Churches and Laws

I'm not so sure the churches are protected against deceptive advertising, but I honestly don't know.

Sarah
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Been there

Last year there was a church about a block away doing one of these save your soul bits. They were passing out cards to my line of customers. I talked to them and they LIED to me and denied it was like that.

But, I had a guy who took his wife and three kids to it who came back to me to tell me specifically they were being deceptive and what they were up to. I went out to tell the card passers to move on and they already were gone.

This year they were trying to buy a building three doors down and had posters about the "House of Judgement" with two days listed. They didn't buy the building and never saw any card passers this year. Wheww!

At least this year they named it more appropriately. And I don't think they got any takers either.
        Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
        Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X