No announcement yet.

Darkness Modern Marvels TONIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job larry. watched it last night and everyone did a great job!

Plus one for the hauntworld!
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Hey Larry,
      Being a west coaster, the best i can hope for is March to see the Darkness but it looked insane. At one point the show had a 3D model of two levels. Does that reasonably represent your layout and how big is that, or as it merely TV fluff to fill the screen.
      Last edited by rwrussom; 10-28-2008, 04:09 PM.
      Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
      Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
      2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

I may be biased...but I thought it was great. Thanks Matt for the fan club idea and I will be sure to autograph one of the foam balls I launch your direction in March. By the way...have you seen the updated floor plan for the show???

As for the blood making, it was vague for a reason. I don't want to give out my trade secrets. Nobody, not even Larry, knows exactly what I put in the stuff. Sorry, but the stuff is available for sale through my website at www.palenightproductions.com. Not that I'm promoting or anything.

Lastly, was anyone else thinking that the spider alien thing that Knotts made was SICK?!? That was a really cool piece. I wonder if they sculpted and cast all the parts? The head kind of looked like a SF Impailer. Maybe that was just me.
        Kip Polley
        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
        We Engineer Fear

Comment

where does one see the floor plan for the show?
          Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
          Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
          2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

It wasnt all I was hoping for or expected. I was under the estimation of it being strictly on haunted houses and the behind the scenes of things. I guess thats what Haunt World movies are for huh! Ha! It was cool what they showed. Learned a few things on like noises makers they used many years back on Halloween. I thought that was interesting. The Darkness part was cool but the camera shots were too fast where you couldnt see everything. Its like they really tried to cram alot into that last 5 or 10 minutes. Wasnt real impressed with the overall look of the monster Knotts had. But Im not as big into sci-fi as I am horror. I guess it was good for the most part.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Enjoyed it. Everything looked good Larry. Well done.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
              http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
              "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
              http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Working...
              X