California Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Halloween

To celebrate my 50th year on this planet we all visited Disneyland and Knott's Scary Farm over the weekend, what a great time. The transformation of the Mansion to Nightmare Before Christmas is truly amazing, you should see it if you can. Knott's pure volume of work, street performers, and excellent shows must be seen to be believed. A word of warning, it is very busy, I would go earlier next year to cut the crowds a bit. We signed up for the VIP dinner, the food was excellent! Overall a great trip and relaxing time after our busiest season ever, now back to the shop to dream up next years line.

Matt
    Edge Designs
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Happy Birthday, Matt!
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

What a great way to celebrate your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday Matt!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Yeah man, happy birthday!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

happy birthday Matt!

i went to knotts myself this weekend, your right, absolutely stunning.
          Skidduhlicious

Comment

We went to Knotts and Disney a few weeks ago as well. It was opening night for Knotts so the crowds were not there yet. Made it through 9 mazes and enjoyed most of them. The street performers and sliders make the event though. It's fun just to sit on a bench and watch. We did the VIP dinner also but it was so dark in the room you couldn't see what you were putting on your plate. The haunted mansion was pretty cool but I think I would have rather seen the real version. There's a few pictures on my MySpace if you want to check out some of the street performers.

www.myspace.com/hauntedone
            Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

Working...
            X