Your Use of Press Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
    Well, there you go. You should have just as a matter of fact offered all of these examples. These forums are all plagued with those that say they can do but never have done and one line offers do not inspire. Or perhaps some of are more dense than Mike (Tattoo)

The forums are also plagued with people saying "I don't understand" that have made no effort to try to understand, can't or won't ever understand or are just lazy in the head. Or they do it just because they know it pisses the commenter off.
    just dont say stuff like this please for the sake of the forum.
    even if you think it may be true just keep it to your self
    we dont need topics like this getting off track and stuff.
    thanks
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeRTaKer313 View Post
      just dont say stuff like this please for the sake of the forum.
      even if you think it may be true just keep it to your self
      we dont need topics like this getting off track and stuff.
      thanks
      Probably the best thing to do now would be to ignore comments that are not related to the topic.
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

yep,
        so anyway
        what are some other ways that i could convice a huge audience to vote for us for the fearnet contest
        would something similar to a press release work
        or would mass email work better if so how do i do that cause aol sucks lol
        Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Just for the record, my statement should have been..

Or perhaps some of "us" are more dense than Mike (Tattoo). I missed a word typing on the lap top. Somehow Mike was brilliant enough to turn your offerings of service into something positive.

Perhaps there was a press release about press releases I missed?
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

yep,
            so anyway
            what are some other ways that i could convice a huge audience to vote for us for the fearnet contest
            would something similar to a press release work
            or would mass email work better if so how do i do that cause aol sucks lol
            Were you still planning to try iContact.com? That would be a good way. You may try asking your contacts to let you know when they've voted. This will encourage them to act. And be sure to let them know that there's a deadline!

But the very best people to get votes from, I believe, would be your locals. A press release would probably not be the way to go, though. Do you have a MySpace account? Or Facebook? I would go through those channels.

You could also hand out small flyers to people exiting your haunt. Explain in the flyer that, if you win, y'all will be able to make them "run for their lives!" (Or something like that. Whatever works for you.) Just show them that by *you* winning the money, *they* will benefit from it.
            Sarah Meier

Comment

Nick, send me a PM, okay? I tried to send you one, but your box was full, you popular guy you! LOL

Sarah
              Sarah Meier

Comment

yeah i deleted all my messages, i wrote you up an email last night and it wouldnt let me send it because my box was full, and didnt have time to retype it,
                ill work on it today

also like i said need free alternatives and i-contact will only let me have 250 contacts. I got like 1000 to 2000... however it did get them into my other mail server programs for me for free. that was a huge help. ill just try and send my messages in smaller chunks i guess

Comment

i-contact will only let me have 250 contacts. I got like 1000 to 2000... however it did get them into my other mail server programs for me for free. that was a huge help. ill just try and send my messages in smaller chunks i guess

That's what I would do.

You could also try Constant Contact, but if you're going to use their "try it free" service, they will probably limit your number of contacts, as well.
                  Sarah Meier

Comment

Working...
                  X