Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost Hunters Hunting Ghosts in Your Haunt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Hunters Hunting Ghosts in Your Haunt...

Ever done that we did...

They said they found over 20 ghosts in our attraction. This was done ahead of a radio broadcast from our attration overnight. They will try to stir up the real ghosts.

Check out the photo...

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

NA Nah, got you beat!

A psychic told me seven years ago there are 37 ghosts in this house.
    We have been having Ghost Seeker's Night here for quite a few years on October 31st.
    The much more interesting question is; Do you believe in ghosts Larry?
    I do, I have to after all the things I have seen, felt and exprienced working and living here.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I don't see a photo, or is that the point.
      Jared Layman

Comment

Ghostly Photos

Our customers take the pictures, they show them to us, we always ask them to send us a copy...they almost never do.
        A year ago at the beginning of October there was a picture taken of a black ribbon/snake-like thing floating in mid-air, we were shown the picture, never got a copy, as yet.
        Maybe 18 yrs. ago a customer got a very strange picture as he had his Grandson take the group photo in the wine cellar, just before the picture was snapped the old man put his arm out in mid-air as if he had his arm around someone's shoulders and said:"If there is a ghost in the room, he will be right here when the picture comes out!"
        I secertly laughed to myself.
        There it was, right where he said it would be!
        (once again I was shown the picture)
        Last year I had a call from the man's daughter telling me that her Father had died and that she was coming to see the house again that night, then she never showed up?
        Maybe it's bad luck to get a picture showing a ghost in it?
        Of course digital cameras can "see" faces in the rocks at the back of the wine cellar almost anytime.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What photo? And what station did this? Is there anywhere to go to hear the broadcast. Ya we had a haunted location many unexplained happenings and also sightings. We had a group come in and check it out. Also did a seance once. Nothing really came out of that. It was alot of fun. I have some wild stories about it all if anyone would like to hear them let me know. I would like to know more about whats going on at the Darkness Larry. I know the old Welsch building was haunted too many of your best actors have told me this.
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Sorry here is the pic of a real ghost hunter inside the Darkness.

Larry
            Attached Files
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Larry the Darkness is probably the creepiest haunted house he has ever been in! LOL! He probably had everything from props to changing portraits giving him double takes. Ha! Ha! Surprised someone didnt try to jump out at him just for the hell of it. What is that under his camera??? A makeshift light? Or is he trying to trap ectoplasm like Frank Banister? LOL! All jokes aside I believe in ghosts but Im still a skeptic to a certain extent. Everyone from Missouri is like youve got to SHOW ME first!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

Larry, I think I see something. I've circled it in red. I'm not sure if it's what paranormal experts would call an "intelligent" haunting. Doesn't look like it.

KroneDaddy
                Attached Files
                Hauntus Emeritus
                Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
                Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

LOLOL WOW that just made my day. Very funny and somewhat scary
                  Sean De Wane
                  ----------------------------------------------
                  The De Wane Asylum
                  www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Tim,

Your are the funniest guy in haunting! I'm going to save that picture if you don't mind! LOL

What haunted house owner wouldn't like to haunt their haunt in the afterlife?

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

we have had ghost hunters now for 3 yrs and have had pretty good luck finding spooks. This yr I dressed the hunters in costumes and allow them to act and then hunt between groups. This works well for both of us. They found they have better access as an actor. They also found ghosts act up more during active groups.
                      The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

We actually started a rumor that several of our actors had seen a child standing behind the scenes, and everyone thought it was a child of one of our staff. One said the child vanished when she blinked.

We didn't put this on the site, our concession guy or someone working the parking lot would get it started in the line out front. We'd act like we weren't supposed to talk about it. It spread like wildfire. We had amateurs wanting to come down with EMF meters, etc.

I do believe in ghosts, and I think some paranormal groups are able to find evidence of it. I regularly record Ghost Hunters. It's a nice tie in since everyone and their brother is ghost hunting now.

BTW Larry, blue is a great color on you.

Timmy
                        KroneDaddy
                        Hauntus Emeritus
                        Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
                        Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Working...
                        X