The 2-Second "Window".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2-Second "Window".

Last night as a group was awaiting my return after being called away (I have been called much worse) A young male was heard to say, "I give him 2 seconds or .."
    Then his proclamation was cut short by his girlfriend's scream as she stood next to him (the lights were all still "On"?)
    Everyone was now laughing, except for him, I said to him, "Was my performance within your window of expectations?"
    He said nothing because he knew I had succeeded beyond his criteria.
    Sometimes leaving them speechless is better than scaring some of them.
    Maybe some "Jabberwokies"left speechless is actually an expression of their fear since jabbering non-stop is their comfortable zone of existance?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim, what exactly did you do to provoke her scream? It has been brought to my attention that my frontal lobe is not fully developed so I guess that is the problem. Please elaborate. Thanks!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Dee-Velope!

Those lobes!
      Maybe laying in bed face-down would help gravity pull extra blood down into those frontal lobes, assisting their developement (or is that "devilment"? God said, "No lobes for you!")
      My rear lobes have to be wiped clean several times dailey, actually the small (butt expanding) space between them.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I think I could have lived forever without hearing about your rear lobes and the small space between them, but thanks for sharing!

You didn't answer my question about how you made that woman scream. No soup for you!
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It is not really important" how". The important thing is, it happened!
          And continues to happen many times every night right here.
          Really though, a man, making a woman scream. You've never heard of this happening before?
          Sorry.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X