Trying a poll this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying a poll this year.

This year at Graystone Manor ( We open this Friday Oct 3rd) we will be asking every customer that buys a ticket at the box office where they heard about us at. We will ask.....

Where did you hear about us at.
    1- The Net
    2- TV
    3- Radio
    4- Paper or Magazine

We are going to use this info for next year. In helping decide where we need to spend more money. I will keep you posted. Shane and its Where did you hear about us at Shane this time!

Oh I forgot to ask has anyone done this and where did you find most people heard about you at?
    sigpic

Shane,
    I would recommend having a secondary question that gets more information. If I get the answer "The Internet" I would want to know if it was from a link, search engine, Adwords, National Directory, Regional Directory, etc... That information would be invaluable next year for determining where to put your money.

Comment

For the last 12 years we have had a writen exit survey. They tell us what they like, don't like and how to make it better, along with where they heard about us and a bunch of other stuff including "would you like to volunteer to work here. We think it important because -- the only thing worse than going to a haunted house that sucks is owning one.

George Maser
      George Maser 864-761-7223, masertents@gmail.com. For the fastest response please call or text! (I talk much better than I type)

Comment

I love Tim Harkoloads poll on the chalk board did you get scared or not when the exit the building... and its really a drop down and everyone gets scared!

That is my favorite poll!!!

Seriously though we poll people through our website and it really works.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
        X