Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on an argument going on.. How many here are christians?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by graystone View Post
    Where in the very first post do you see Shread asking what religion if any are you? You are incorrect this thread is about Christians and if you don't believe in God or you believe in something else then YOUR NOT A CHRISTIAN! Again the quesion is how many here are Christians and if you believe in anything else other than God then this post does not pertain to you. Please don't try to add to the origional question. If you want other religous views then start a thread on that.

Your right I am very vocal here and when you insult my religion or come on a thread thats about Christians yes your going to be attacked by me. You see I love God and when you love someone you fight for them! Actually something were supposed to do as brother's and sisters in Christ. Now don't come back and say now your God wants you to fight! You know what I mean so don't try to play my words just as you have tried to play on the words of the origional post.

The only conversation here should be amoung Christians and their faith in God. If you don't believe in God or think we came from monkeys or we all arrived on a space ship then start a thread on what you believe. Shane and its pretty clear to me! Shane this time.

Let me add this if your not Christian just vote on the poll and move on. Thats all thats really required of you if your not. If you are and want to talk about God then this is the thread to do it on. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

I think I've made my point. I AM a Christian, willing to open my heart and mind to all, and you are obviously not. I'm insulting YOUR religion?

BarbieHaunt
    Friends Sold Separately
    (You Too Can Be Sold -
    Just Join Our Friends List!
    Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

No Barbie

And if your a Christian then your not only my friend but my sister in Christ. The point I was making is this thread is about whos Christians period. If your not then again it don't pertain to non Christians period. Also don't judge me or scold me for the way I stand up for God. Shane and its No hard feelings. Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

Before anyone gets upset, this is meant to be funny. I happen to be a Christian with a sense of humor. You can be too (or not - the choice is up to you).

(now editing to make picture appear based on post below - don't like that I can't show it for the general public - can anyone explain how to do that? - thanks for letting me know)

Christianity at work:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 07-13-2009, 07:38 PM.
        They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

I'm unable to see whatever you have posted. Thought you should know.

BarbieHaunt
          Friends Sold Separately
          (You Too Can Be Sold -

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Now I can see the picture but I don't know whether anyone else can. And I do think it's funny. Yes, even Christians make silly mistakes.

BarbieHaunt
            Friends Sold Separately
            (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

Hey Tyler.....

What is a " Scientific Christian"? Is this the same as Scientology? I want you to only define what a "Scientific Christian" is? I read your posts,but I am not exactly sure where the SCIENTIFIC part came from. Just asking Tyler folks... Let him respond.....

Comment

I guess all these relationships make me your stupid, maybe adopted second cousin in Christ?
                sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Allan, the term 'Dark Age' was coined by Petrarch specifically to distinguish the 'darkness' he saw at the time if the spread of Christianity from the comparative 'lightness' of the end of the pre-Christian era.

Shane, the poll gives the option to say that you're not Christian, yes? Then the thread includes that option.

Perhaps, if you want so desperately to testify and announce your Christianity, to speak lovingly of and to your brother and sister Christians, to affirm your faith, perhaps a forum on a site that celebrates apparitions, monsters, demons, gore, fright and a host of things utterly antithetical to that faith is not the ideal place to do so.

But, as I say, live and let live.

The gods know and cherish you, Shane.

Comment

Jack

Your trying hard I can tell LOL. Ok then let me say it this way if your not a Christian why even bother talking about it here? Why talk about other Gods. The poll gives you the option to vote but one would think the discussion part of the thred would be left up to Christians.

Shread says right off hes a Christian. I got a good feeling why I know non belivers don't want to start their own thread. It want get the traffic that a Christian thread will get as here. Try it Jack I mean start a thread on other " Gods" or who here is an "Atheist" its really simple. Shane and its I don't need any "God's" to charish me just the God! Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just to clear things up, this thread is only for christians. Many are complaining that I added a place for non christians of whatever sort to vote, how couldn't I? my question was simple, I wanted to see how many were christians, not how many weren't, but to get that option,. I had to add a no, or I wouldn't get the same results.
                      If you are a non believer thank you for voting, but quit your complaining, this thread is for christian haunters.
                      INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

• Go Shredman!

Darkangel

Comment

• Shread

Thank You! For clearing that up! Shane and its Ape believers move on! Shane this time.

P.S. Kentuky's Largest Scream Park Just added Concessions at their event they will offer Apples and Bananas !
                          Last edited by graystone; 07-14-2009, 09:22 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by graystone View Post
                            Thank You! For clearing that up! Shane and its Ape believers move on! Shane this time.

P.S. Kentuky's Largest Scream Park Just added Concessions at their event they will offer Apples and Bananas !
                            That has to be the funniest thing you have ever said. The question is whether there will be any apples and bananas left to offer...
                            Jared Layman

Comment

• Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              ~Bill Mlinac
                              The Deadland Haunted House
                              www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                              www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

• Jared......

Thats a good question! Heres one for the monkey believers! I just got back from visiting the largest scream park in Kentucky and I caught their Vice President on video and posted it to youtube. This is the reason he does not have time to attend church! Hes to busy acting like a monkey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKiBdNkNR00

Shane and its yes there is a God and he made animals like this to show us all how we act when were non belivers! Shane this time!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X