Haunt Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric

I have to say I think you have captured that "look". What it is supposed to look like. Also probably very memorable to customers and will be loved.

Is it a family secret what the heads are made of?
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Can we get the Home Game? What's that texture?
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by elowther View Post
        I can't believe how quickly a thread can go SOUTH on here. How in the hell can a post start off about taking good haunt photos and end up talking about southern accents and splitting skulls?

Have a great season everyone!

Eric

That is by far my favorite pic. But I'm a sucker for black and white shots. Great job on all of the props! Hope you have a great season!
        www.mindseizure.com
        www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Eric,

Nice pics... I like them good job!

Larry

PS: All of the BS posts are erased. B Ghost or whatever your name is stop the personal attacks or we will remove you from the board. Please!
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

SpFXChick,

That one is my favorite also. It looks insane and the black & white is really dramatic. I think this photo makes the prop look 10 times better than it does in person because of the angle, lighting and you can study the detail longer.

Larry,

Thanks for cleaning up the thread, it really got out of control and it looks a lot better now.

Greg,

As for the texture it's Liquid nails and actual dirt.

I wish I had time to make more of these because the 16 I made for this year are a big hit with the people that have seen them in person and Dan's photos come out much better than the huge props because of the detail he can capture up close.

Right now I'm working on the giant new structures. The new circus tent structure is kicking my ass but it will be insane looking.

Eric
            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Eric

Are these lifesize or are they a smaller version? Are they all in the same scene? Shane
              sigpic

Comment

These are life size skulls with tiki torches going through the middle so the flame will be on top of the head. They will be lining the main queue line area leading to the entrance of the haunt. We just put them in different places to get these photos. When the flame is going it gives off great shadows on the faces that really set the mood. Some of them look pretty real especially in the dark.

I will be able to convert these to corps heads with bodies when I'm done using them as torches.

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Here's one last photo. At Haunted Overload we strive for realism. It doesn't get any more real than this! Check out these dried chicken feet. I think they will freak a lot of people out hanging over their heads with the right lighting. I have a new hillbilly shack that they will be perfect for. I guess that's one of the advantages of having the haunt on a working farm. These would have been discarded after the slaughter but I am recycling them for the haunt. I know if they freak me out it will have the same effect on our patrons.

Enjoy,

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

This is my favorite so far.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

EWW>>Those chicken feet are sick! They will be perfect :-) I just checked out the website,,I LOVE ALL your pics..but I am really partial to all the jack o' lantern and scarecrow pics..WOW!!!

Comment

I have to say that the chicken feet actually remind me of a time when I was very young when my grandmother literally would go out back and get a live chicken to make ready for dinner. I won't go into any more details, but it wasn't pleasant.

My mother still has some of her old recipes like "chicken and dumplings" that begin with what to do with the chicken...

The photos look great! The memories they bring back, though. Sorry for sharing!
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It was even more horrific when grandma would go out and grab holt(1)(2)(3) of a dumpling.

(1)Discliamer for spelling bee advocates: "grab holt" was intentionally used in a sentence.
                          (2)holt is slang in early 1900's North East mountain communities for "hold of" as in an agressive fashion. To grab hold of. Or it may be a dirivitive of early ebonics. Thus discrediting any possible legitimate use of this phrase in modern conversation or writen communications.
                          (3)Sometimes covering one eye, a reader can still make sense of my posts.
                          sigpic

Comment

If you thought that was bad check these out.The chicken feet are getting more disgusting by the day. These photos show the progress of their decomposition. They will really freak people out. Also another monster head with a different look to it than the others. This one has a full body and is in the haunt itself.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                            X