Latest H.W. Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest H.W. Mag

Got it Saturday. Very nice looking issue. This is probably the best issue yet. I was a bit disappointed that the haunted house history article wasnt in it. But theres always the next issue. I would have to say this was the scariest issue as well! There was alot of pictures of that scary guy who is the editor in it! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Damon,

I'm glad you liked it. It was the most work we've ever put into one, hence the delay in release. It now costs $2.80 cents to mail one...holy cow!

That is a sick amount! Anyway the haunted history was cut out for the articles I wrote instead. I hope you like the articles I wrote in this issue.

I actually get some hate mail, because I don't write articles in the magazine anymore...pepole are like we want you to write articles, its one of the reasons we subscribe, blah, blah. So I hope with this issue I didn't disappoint with two MASSIVE articles.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

For those interested there will be another magazine going into production in LATE OCTOBER to release in December. That is the plan.

Another issue will release in March pre-Transworld show issue.

SO EXPECT TWO MORE ISSUES nearly back to back coming soon!

The next magazine is already ALL set with a theme and everything...can't say a word now because other people will just copy everything we do.

SHHHHHH... all I can say is it will be SUPER COOL!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

$2.80 wow! Thats gotta add up. I still have alot of reading to do but I am enjoying what Ive read. There was alot of truth about in your editorial about Transworld coming to St. Louis and it being a show for us haunters. And it not being the Larry show. That is just one of the many great things youve helped accomplish for this industry. I think everyone should appreciate what you have done in all your years of haunting. Not many others have done so much for everyone.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Well now that Patti is on board we can pump these things out more often...she's motivated thats for sure! But the shipping is a bit out of control right now. We're talking thousands of dollars to ship this latest magazine, thousands. Remember Hauntworld has more subscribers than any magazine out there, so the cost to ship will be HIGH!

We are also shipping the magazine to a bunch of other industries as well, plus we had Brainstorm do all of that work so it was a very costly magazine. All told to produce this issue and ship it cost around $26,000.00.

Thats a lot of money! That does not include our time btw... that was all free! LOL

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

So is Patti who we contact if now if we don't receive our magazine?
            Jared Layman

Comment

You can email me directly darkrides@sbcglobal.net or hpiofficemanager@sbcglobal.net make sure to list your mailing address and info about your subscription so we can look it up.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

Larry, I just sent you an email regarding my subscription and the letter I received telling me that it had expired. I subscribed a few months ago at the time that last issue was going out. Aren't subscriptions for a year?

Comment

I got mine and then I got another sent to SomeThing In The Ice Productions, are you just giving them away larry.lol. I gave the the other one away to my brother, maybe he will get his own subscribtion.lol. Just kidding little brother, looks good larry, I liked the Q&A with Bates Motel.
                  Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

It looks awesome Larry! Now if I can just find time to read it, LOL! Brainstorm has done it again with a stellar layout. Thanks for putting out such a quality product for our industry. I remember getting the first HauntWorld magazine and thinking how cool it was. It's come a long way since then. I'm looking forward to the Bates Motel article as well as the ones you wrote.

Good luck on the next one!

Eric
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                    X