No announcement yet.

Guess what everybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween Mart is a legitimate decor, prop and costume store and online shop with affiliate programs.

They or anyone of their representatives would be welcomed here but, I think they would have been here 10 years ago, not the day after the last attempt to register was stopped.

Usually they would have a personal handle and then mention they worked for Halloween Mart, not BE Halloween Mart.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

We must keep in mind that Ghostman has many times posed under somebodyelses credentials or websites.

He's been kicked off plenty of sites for just that and also reported to the websites he mimiced.

I"ll say one thing for the guy he is persistent! If he actually owned a haunt and put that much into it as he does stalking websites, he would be HUGE!

Comment

What causes someone to behave that way??

I looked up narcissistic personality disorder, but to me, it didn't fit.

Sarah
        Sarah Meier
        Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
        "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
          What causes someone to behave that way??

I looked up narcissistic personality disorder, but to me, it didn't fit.

Sarah

No, Sarah, you are correct that he does not have NPD. He has other issues.

Originally posted by Dr. Giggles View Post
          LOL that would be funny...sorry hahah i just think it would be.

And Zack, you are also correct that it is very difficult to determine who is for real and who is not. Now I feel like I'm starting to be paranoid. The newest member is HaunterNet and I'm wondering about that since it appears that HalloweenMart didn't make it in... How do we know? I have no idea who is the real thing. LOL
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Maybe it really IS you and me and Greg! Oh my!
            Sarah Meier

Comment

Haunter.net goes to Pokemon.com?

Or is this supposed to be a net one catches haunters In?
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

It's maybe those crime scene guys sending us to a game site thinking it will lure us in and hypnotize us while they secretly register and ask about haunted places in Virginia. It's not working!
                sigpic

Comment

If you figure it out, lemme know, post it here.
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Haunting Copy View Post
                    Maybe it really IS you and me and Greg! Oh my!
                    No, Sarah. I've figured it out. Don't tell anyone, but Jim Warfield is the REAL Chris. Shhhhh....
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Oh, no. Jim hasn't responded. I wonder if that means that he has been found out and is no longer with us??? Sorry to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, Jim!!!
                      Chris Riehl
                      Sales@spookyfinder.com
                      (586)209-6935
                      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I will miss him.
                        Sarah Meier

Comment

Who is this Jim Warfield, master of disguises? I still see him post so he's not gone. I have been trying to watch this and understand it but I just don't get it. Can anyone explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Tormented Soul View Post
                            Who is this Jim Warfield, master of disguises? I still see him post so he's not gone. I have been trying to watch this and understand it but I just don't get it. Can anyone explain?

Jim Warfield? A master of disguises? I don't think I could respond to your question as well as Jim could. LOL
                            Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I don't get it either.
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe Jim has vanished under his invisibility cloak and is watching us as we post???
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X