Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Your Haunt Ready For The 2009 Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok

Do we have any updates on any haunts? Shane
    sigpic

Comment

So the DA was 100% done construction-wise.. That was until Saturday. I had the genious idea to utalize the basement of our haunt since it wasn't used for anything. Their was only one stair way down so our options were slim until I came up with the genious idea of cutting a hole in the floor and building a slide into the basement. Now we have 1,000 more sf to build and decorate in our basement. :-D
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

It's encouraging to read so many people working hard.
        I always thought it was imposable to actually be DONE before opening. and perhaps DONE even before the end of the season.
        I just can't stop . ever. there's always some thing I still wish I had gotten to.

Cause, you know, that one more fake bird in the witches areas will really make a huge difference to the amount of people we end up doing ;-)

but I just can't help myself.
        Gravely MacCabre
        aka Ricky Dick
        Castle Blood Haunted Adventure Tour
        and
        Midnight Monster Hop
        Horror Host Show

Beallsville, PA 15313
        www.castleblood.com
        www.midnightmonsterhop.com
        www.myspace.com/midnightmonsterhop.com

Media Director for National Halloween Convention

http://www.halloweenshow.com
        Lifetime achievement award winner
        International Costumers Guild

Comment

I'd say we are about 90% done after todays work.

Comment

Lowry Park Zoo's ZOO BOO
            Tampa Florida
            we are about 65% complete but are now in a rush as we've had to tear down all our Facades due to Fay and we open Sept. 26th.......

Comment

Deadly Intentions is complete. We finished the inside on Sunday!

Howie
              1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Sanitarium
                Temporary - Home Haunt
                Rancho Cucamonga, CA (about 10 miles from LA.)
                Were about 75% done with the inside, and about 10% done with the outside, got 2 more rooms to put up inside, and detail, then we have to build and paint the big sanitarium sign that will go out front.

for more detail go to www.myspace.com/sanitariumhauntedhouse

thanks
                Austin White
                and Zachary J
                Sanitarium Haunted Atrraction/Demented Entertainment
                Skidduhlicious

Comment

UPDATE_
                  Hells Gate is around 90 percent done!!
                  Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

H.A.C.K. is the name, blood is our game!

Being that H.A.C.K. is a "klub" of home haunters here in Colorado, our "haunt name is HACK, and we will have maps at every members house on how to get to the others haunts. a new trend maybe? go fro mone to the other and they get more bloody along the way? a story line maybe? Muhahahaa you will have to come see to find out.

Comment

Working...
                    X