No announcement yet.

An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen Suzi has not put out another broadcast since last Sunday.

Gustov will be here supposedly knocking out power lines by Monday. They have literally turned the parks here into staging areas for evacuations. Busses come in and sign up for where people will be sheltered. It became a catagory 4 today.

No one has sent a dime, so apparenty this is not a worthy cause. Or, some of you have been sitting on your butts eating bon bons!

Even Shane will claim no responcibility for the smells.

3 days of rain will ruin everything as my turds are not water proof. Oh, god the horror, nothing but little tiaras sitting on stains that used to be lovely turds.

Maybe Barbie can show up in the pink plastic turd evacutation bus? To save the day.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Chrise
      OMG! That's just too freaking wild!
      Huh??? Perhaps you have lost your marbles as well???
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Too Many Wild, Expressive moments

Last night.
        Made me real tired, laughing so much, laughing so long, talking when I wasn't laughing, making them laugh all the more!
        I didn't guess that my simple minded storyteling finale would ellict such extreme responses from these couple of adults late last night. WOW!
        And to think her husband who had been here before waited ten years to come back here!
        I turned the lights back on and this woman would not remove her hands from her eyes! She was too scared!
        I eventually caught her peeking through a few fingers.
        She said , "You shouldn't let anyone else sit in this chair for awhile." (Implying she had peed.)
        I asked if maybe she qwas wrong, maybe what she experienced was more like a err-gisumm? (All the laughing, shrieking!)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• As the group goes to the next room robot arms come out of the piano and walls with hair dryers, moisture sensors and fabric powders. Other arms come out with vacuums to get all the change out of the couch and light up the numbers on the big tote board for the Raven's Grin Inn retirement fund.

DIng ding ding ding dong ding. Hey what did that one suck up?
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Surely we know the difference between sounds of tinkling and err-gisumms?

Must be all of those bugs in your heads that keep you both from hearing well???

Or did the robot arms actually find a petrified turd? And I mean scared to death! No, not that kind of petrified, but once again I'm trying to play topic monitor and get us back to the inflatable turd haunt where we began... LOL
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• I'm not sure what petrified scary Pteridactile poop looks like, if it is in turd form or a large splatty thing on the ground like a bird? There is a Pteridactile up on the side of the Raven's Grin Inn, hence the Grinning Raven.

Also, I'm sure the robots are helpful when customers are left behind stuck to the furniture for some reason.

There was a topic here? And a thread monitor? Can I have the hall pass to go to the bathroom?
              sigpic

Comment

• Give me a few minutes to go find something to unfasten the guests from their velcro suits so that they can get unstuck from the furniture. Then I'll go look for a hall pass for you.

In the meantime, why don't you go share with the other guys at "My update, just fricking baked!!" about all of your aches and pains and detachable limbs due to your age and all that hard work you do daily? Sharing is nice. LOL
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• Okay, I went over and talked to the old guys. Now what do you want me to do Master?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Very funny!

Would that be Ghost Master or Halloween Master or Best Master or Master Baiter or ???

I just figured with all of those fumes you've been breathing in, your brain is fried just as much as the rest of you, so you needed somebody to think for you. LOL
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• My employee who normally works under the bathroom floor, reaching up through the toilet wearing the rubber glove had to leave early tonight because of brain attacking fumes.
                      The Ravens Grin is a fecal opportunity employer!
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• If I ever make it to Ravens Grin, remind me not to sit on your toilets without looking into them first!

As for fecal opportunity employers, Greg is one too. He gives each of his employees similar buckets for them to relieve themselves in while on the job. Kidding! And yuck!

It's good to be back on topic, isn't it???
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

• When the door bell rings, you open the door and you find yourself stomping on a flaming paper bag full of poo? Every wonder where it comes from?
                          sigpic

Comment

• We all know where "Poo" comes from, Gregg.
                            It's the flaming old bags we wonder about.
                            Would stomping a flaming old bag qualify as a hate crime?
                            "No, Officer, I hate crime, I really do, but stomping on this old bag is fun, consider it my hobby."
                            "These boots were made for walking, and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are gunna walk all over you!"--Nancy Sinatra
                            Those must have been automatic boots from the sound of it.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• The judges will take points off for poo on your white go-go boots. Nancy, I'm so dissappointed.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Sorry that I've been gone for a few days. I've been all over creation trying to find out for Greg where "Poo" comes from.

After everyone quit laughing, all I could get from them was that he lived alone in a tree in Hundred Acre Woods under the name Sanders. Do you think it was a skeleton tree?
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X