No announcement yet.

An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't those dummies (dolls) sometimes affectionately referred to as little turds?
    According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• I had one in 1967? My mother said it cost her $50 to buy it and have it shipped from New York City. That would be like $500 today? My grandmother spent years making different suits of clothes for it/him. Pretty sure my little brother killed him. I should have had a ventriloquist funeral.

Someone had given me a PeeWee Herman vent puppet and it ended up in the haunted house kind of trashed. It was the PeeWee arested in the back of a dark theater years. I was later told it was worth $400 if it hadn't been screwed up. It wasn't when I got it. A report of a Jerry Mahoney dolls at an antique shop a few years ago...It was in sad shape and claimed to be worth $245 and no less. I couldn't see it going anywhere for that much. It looked like a car accident. Face down covered in dust inside a glass case with only one shoe on.

But, maybe PeeWee is making a come back?

Last edited by Greg Chrise; 01-19-2011, 10:47 PM. Reason: I forgot a K
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Gee, Greg that was an intresting post about Pee Wee. Is this what you meant about Jerry Mahoney? Is that why you are so screwed up?

sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Well yes Greg, maybe that has something to do with how I feel to this very day. Or maybe it is because yesterday was muriatic acid day and today was acrylic additive day? Who knows.

For the kiddies out there, Paul Winchell helped create the first artificial heart. Then of course at some point he died. Jerry is in the Smithsonian. I'm going to mail part of my brain to the Smithsonian to visit him. Maybe tonight. If it fits it ships.
          sigpic

Comment

• Hey Greg, I heard tomorrow is inhale 260 miles of exhaust fumes day for you? Be careful out on the highway and you might need all of your brains!?!

Please stop talking to yourself.
            sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• My BIG, spongey soft rubber

Ball on the up-end of my pogo stick came off(as per/Paul Winchel's Toy Video) The glue went by-by and the hollow thin steel pipe was always waiting for my chin, of course impacting the rubber ball with your chin with your tongue out between your teeth was still a real danger too.
                The foot long plastic skis injured me more as my donkey hit the ground quickly with no preamble.
                "Mount" Carroll's snow-fun hill was a 60 degree affair and very unforgiving, unlike alot of Illinois where kids had to run, holding their sled against their chests, then flop down on a level snowy surface just to slide a few measley feet, as witnessed by my best friend/neighbor "Mike" when he became a school teacher 80 miles south of here.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• I'm getting worried because it seems the fumes are getting to Greg. He seems to be chatting with himself quite a bit lately. Maybe we should pitch in and buy him a vintage Jerry Mahoney dummy so he will have somebody to talk to again. Shane, I hear you're made of money.

For now, here's a video he likely won't appreciate, courtesy of Chelsea Lately and Oprah's new network:

According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• And here's another video that he is more likely to appreciate and that will bring us back to the turd theme of this thread (we'll see how long that lasts - any wagers just to make it interesting and to go toward Greg's dummy - LOL):

Comment

• What was that? Home movies from you vacation?
                        sigpic

Comment

• There Was Snow

Covering everything. The milk man left the milk on the small concrete step we had cleared. I went to bring it in ..there was a huge pile of brown crap right next to the Milk!
                          Or was it?
                          Maybe it was phoney dog crap made out of plaster sqeezed through a paper funnel and then painted brown?
                          Sure, that is what it is.
                          I brought it inside.
                          It began to look slimey as the heat indoors worked on warming things up.
                          "Oh,Oh!" This is real crap and is about to stink up the entire house as it thaws!
                          We're not opening a bunch of windows on a cold winter day to get oxygen.
                          It all had a happy ending, it was just plaster and brown paint afterall.
                          I kept it in my Dad's top center desk drawer for several years with his other important things.
                          I'm just glad it didn't become my competition butting my picture from the top of his desk.
                          "Yes, that pile of shit is my oldest son, quite a remarkable likeness, wouldn't you say? Just don't touch him, he's having a squishy week right now."
                          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Wonder what happened in the 60's that made the milk trucks stop delivering and the Ice cream trucks from cruising the neighborhoods?

Plastic containers? Gas prices? Cows finally made enough to buy penthouses and never came home? They all got jobs at the Post Office?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                              Wonder what happened in the 60's that made the milk trucks stop delivering and the Ice cream trucks from cruising the neighborhoods?

Plastic containers? Gas prices? Cows finally made enough to buy penthouses and never came home? They all got jobs at the Post Office?

I think they must have run out of pink cows to produce enough strawberry milk and ice cream to keep up with delivery demands.

Anyway, here's another of those videos that just seems to belong here. It makes me laugh out loud each time I watch it, but I sure hope it's not real:

Last edited by dungmaster; 02-04-2011, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X