An Inflatable TURD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darkXmoon View Post
    I like this thread more and more every day. Hay look another funny video !! Hay look no fighting !! An you know whats even better... Tomorrow there will be another funny video !!!
    I agree with all you said, and the new video is very funny. Great rules for any haunt, especially an Inflatable Turd Haunt! Love it!
    According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• Lord of the Potty Dance

sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Originally posted by dungmaster View Post
        I agree with all you said, and the new video is very funny. Great rules for any haunt, especially an Inflatable Turd Haunt! Love it!
        :: starts taking notes for later video projects ::

Go on, thats a good idea, now give more more.
        ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
        ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
        ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
        ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

• Greg,

The Lord of the Potty Dance video was great!

Originally posted by darkXmoon View Post
          :: starts taking notes for later video projects ::

Go on, thats a good idea, now give more more.

Jessica,

Are you saying that you created that video? If so, that's amazing! Wonderful job! I'm having internet problems that they are coming to fix tomorrow and will have to get back with you soon with more ideas, but very impressive! You are quite creative!

Dungeonmaster
          According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

• For more on inflatable haunts, including a magnificent inflatable turd model, courtesy of our own MVP Allen H, please view the thread:

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ad.php?t=14033

Thanks, Allen!

Comment

• Dungmaster, see there you go you should buy that turd inflatable today!

Since this is a turd thread let's keep it on topic with more turd videos. Remember this guy?

A little late for Christmas, but...

Comment

• Thanks, Darkangel !

Yes, I do remember this guy, and thank you for participating in our warped Inflatable Turd thread. It can be contagious.

Comment

• sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

• Originally posted by dungmaster View Post
                    Greg,

The Lord of the Potty Dance video was great!

Jessica,

Are you saying that you created that video? If so, that's amazing! Wonderful job! I'm having internet problems that they are coming to fix tomorrow and will have to get back with you soon with more ideas, but very impressive! You are quite creative!

Dungeonmaster
                    No but I want to start making that are free and haunt related. Sorry it too me so long to respond, a bit busy.
                    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
                    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
                    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
                    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Comment

• Taking It To The Turd Dimension

Altered nasil reality, "What's that smel---l ...OMG!"
                      The other night a group was here and there was a fair amount of picking up, re-setting to do after they left, I thought everything was done and OK. Then last night some also needed me to show them were the rest room was , the young woman walked in, turned around walked right back out, as did her boyfriend..someone from the night before had given birth to a pipe-plugger!
                      As I plunged ,the terrible odor that was present (what a "present!"!) the night before returned almost in full-force! Sabostooged! As The Three Stooges might say.
                      The plunger gave a second life to the awful turd as it returned to remind me of the time no one could comfortably walk in to that room.
                      Once the liquids and that one solid got rolling down the pipe it had no chance because the next piece of pipe falls straight down all the way to the basement level before turning out to the street via 4 inch slippery plastic pvc pipe.
                      New check list will now be adding "Check inside of the toilet" Lift the lid, usually I'm putting it back down.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• Three quick things -

1) Greg, I had to watch that video twice to see that the guy got out of the Porta-Potty before it was destroyed. Good to see.

2) Jessica, thanks for the message. I understand about busy and am still thinking about other ideas.

3) Jim, that sounds just fowl! You need to put some snow or something more pleasant inside that toilet. Disgusting!

Comment

• Fun Fact #2036

The toilet is on an upper floor and the drippings from the pipes act as a lubicant to the Raven's Grin Inn Indoor Bobsled run and house fly museum!
                          sigpic

Comment

• I just found this and had to put it somewhere!
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

• And NOW the tribute to yodeling and ventriloquism!

sigpic

Comment

• The Yodeller-Thing

OK, I watched the flix, I think those kid's make-up to look like wooden-heads was pretty good and anyone would find out when anally impaled on thin, black steel rods, we all become yodellers!
                                I confess. I was a kid ventriloquist, had the Jerry MaHony doll, read kid joke books for material and shamelessly "entertained" little old ladies clubs with this random act of un-kindness.
                                (Well, I Had to do something, I sure as hell was not a cute kid!)(Still "waiting")
                                The old ladies were kind, then that Rebel-without -a-cause teenager who drove me home (A grandson of one of the little old ladies) Showed 10 yr. old Jimmy what automotively inspired fear could be. He accellerated his 55 Ford from 0 to what must have been close to speed of light , as in "Go towards the light" and barely stopped again at the stop sign all in a mere distance of 110 feet! Even my Jerry NaHony was scared! (You know, my Dummy, you know, the phoney talking doll, that doll I was holding with both hands, the one I was given by my parents, OK they paid money for it and gave it to me. I'm referring to the doll! Nothing else.)
                                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                                X